Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
AKA "Da Postman"
2,845 Posts
Keep your eye open on ebay! I wouldn't personally deal with sparkteck, but others on here have.....google them and you'll see why, reminds me of rpmoutlet.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ya when i read his contact us and it said i'm not out of buisness just don't have anyone to answer the phone i was hesitant to order it from him plus i don't want to wait 3 weeks to get this after order there's other things i can spend my money on

·
Registered
302 Posts
How about this?
http://www.johnnylightningperf.com/...50CBC90A188E146E40&products_id=153&cPath=2_15

I got tired of waiting for my OBX catback from Sparktech, after 3 weeks and canceled my order. Found out they are on back order and they had no idea when they would arrive. I called JLP on a Monday and had the exhaust at my door on Wednesday. These looked just like the OBX catback, just more money. Well worth the extra coin for the top notch customer service. Love the sound and couldn't be happier.

·
BANNED
1,661 Posts
I would steer clear of rpm outlet. Ive had a few issues over the years, and I know a LOT of people had a lot of problems with them a couple years back. Is the motoblue stuff good for the price? yeah. Is it worth the hassle? that's for you to decide.

and just fyi, I got my obx's through sparktech, had no issues, and they were here in 5 days. just in case anyone else is on the fence and wondering how they are to deal with.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts