Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright, I'm pretty slow with getting mods on.
I thought I'd post a few pics. Halfway done with the NX
install. There are a few things I'll probably re-work a bit.

Excuse the dusty dirty motor... I daily drive my truck!

And here's my new and improved alchy controller...

·
Premium Member
13,857 Posts
Wow you motor is really dusty and dirty    [smilie=eek4.gif]

Ok ok I'm just kidding :LOL

Nice install airtroop, :smt023 :smt023
Love the nozzle right there too, does Johnny's Upper come with the tapping, or did you need to tap it ?   It's nice to see originality in the install, great job.  :cheers:

That Beast of yours is going to get up on it's hind legs and leap down the 1320,
WOO HOO

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yep, Denny @ Racetested hooked me up with the billet bracket! (Thanks Denny!)

LOL... yeah Rob, the billet is all water spotted and covered in a thin film of dust. Not show ready.. haha.

Yes, the JLP sheetmetal intake comes with a tapped and plugged port for a nitrous nozzle. Just unthread and install.
I thought the solenoids would be better on the passenger side than the drivers side. I can't take all the credit for the
install, I've had someone who did a lot of the work. Haha.. I did the Rob role of pointing and directing/managing the install.
:D [smilie=laugh.gif]

Thanks for the support!

·
Premium Member
13,857 Posts
VERY SMART PLACEMENT  :smt023

Josh bought Sal's NX kit that was on the Red Beast, we installed it over here at my house.
We decided on the Passenger side for the Fuel Solenoid, and the Drivers side for the N20.

With it on the Pass side and the Nozzle back there, you can tuck everything againt the fire wall,
I LIKE IT

SO IS IT TESTED YET :smt102

[smilie=laugh.gif]

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Haven't tested it yet... lol.
Worked too much this week to finish it up.

Yup, I have the nitrous and purge solenoids at the firewall... and then the fuel solenoid
is on the passenger side too, but tucked near the blower/fuel rail side.
but was thinking of spacing the ones at the firewall out a little bit so the PCV setup isn't as impacted in that area.

The tube for the purge was so short... I want to route it to the cowl so I can get that cool nitrous purge while staging.

:D [smilie=eek4.gif] :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts