1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Great Job Chris
Except for the forum is now slow as schitt and wacky $#@($#$(#$

FIX IT NOW

We've been testing this behind the scenes, I love it, nice job Chris [smilie=bow.gif]

other than how slooooooooooooooooooooow it is

FIX IT NOW

·
Premium Member
13,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ya it's great isn't it, woo hoo.....
MY IDEA OF COURSE

We have this entire Forum working behind the scene for testing purposes, and it's been perfect.

IS ANYONE ELSE FINDING IT SLOWER ???

DON'T MAKE ME GO IN AND FIX IT MYSELF CHRIS :D

·
Project Dirty Dog
6,747 Posts
I dont have any problems with the site being slow. But I am operating on fiberoptic so nothing is slow for me but in all in all the new look is sweet. Way to go chris you pulled it off again with a upgrade to the site.

·
Premium Member
4,662 Posts
Just did a server reboot a few minutes ago and I optimized the forum and site database :D

Thanks everyone, glad to hear the great responses!

-Chris

·
Premium Member
13,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm at work and on a network, all I can say is it's waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay slower than it use to be, even after the re-boot ??? And yes Chris I did get booted off, sent you some hate mail over it AMOF, hehehehe

F-150 IS JUST AS FAST AS IT USE TO BE :LOL

Going home for lunch soon, I'll check it there

Good Job Chris, (NOW MAKE THAT FRIGGING UGLY ASS E-ZINE LOOK LIKE WE DISCUSSED)
###(#$)#@[email protected])@^$#(@#)@!#$)!#!)#)!#$!#

·
Premium Member
13,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
SlowSVT95 said:
It's not slow for me so I don't know WTF you guys are talking about :smt098
Oh you.............

Home now

2005-02-03 14:36:21 EST: 8661 / 916
Your download speed : 8869502 bps, or 8661 kbps.
A 1082.7 KB/sec transfer rate.
Your upload speed : 938820 bps, or 916 kbps.

MUCH BETTER, WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO

·
Premium Member
13,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
[smilie=padlock.gif] For someone thats had solwer ET since 03,
you sure seem to amuse yourself [smilie=padlock.gif]

·
paranoid
4,608 Posts
Re: Question

i have a question. i got a 2002 lightning and i have been doing some werk to it. on a budget though. i have the k&n fipk kit with the thunder pipe as jlp calls it. a magna flow muffler. i also have a jlp 2.8 upper pulley. i was wondering if any of you guys here would have a suggestion on what i should do next and anything that i can do myself to make me a little faster. i drive the truck everyday unless it is snowing or raining. i run 13.7 in the quarter and that was no pulley. and a different intake. i also run nitto 555 tires so no traction problems. i am considering a predator tuner from jlp with a custom tune. i am going with the predator cause you can change the pulley settings. i was just reading the boost bypass article and the boost acuatator article does this really werk and what are the benifits and the bad parts or it. i would appreciate anything you guys could suggest.

thanks again

1 - 19 of 19 Posts