Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
I loved my 93 had to sell it when I bought the 01. You can see photos of my old one in the gallery if they are still there from the guy that bought it from me .. He has really done a GREAT JOB WITH IT.

·
Registered
232 Posts
I'm still lurking around ...I am in the middle of some new mods though. I just purchased and I'm about ready to install the following:

Flex-a-lite 210 e-fans
Pickrel 3" full exhaust - will also get rid of the smog pump
twEECer R/T
Cold air intake - will also get rid of the egr
SS heat shield for heater box - this will get rid of that awful "foil" near the transmission dipstick.

Also getting a couple of pieces chromed from under the hood while I'm at it :D

·
Registered
859 Posts
Hey Guys. I am a True Lightning Die Hard Fan. I love Gen 1's , Gen 2's & Blown HD's.  :D  I have not posted in here in a while because it has been very Quite but I still make my Rounds.  :)

·
vortech powered
55 Posts
:shock: Yet I plead guilty to not stopping by as much.. I too hang out in the DelValLo at the NLOC . waiting for better weather to go out and play!!!!

·
2003 Sonic Blue less than 18,000 mi
15 Posts
New owner 1994 Lightning, like new

White, grey interior, 44,000 miles, California truck. Absoultly no dents or scratches. Been in inside storage. Previous owner retired and sold off his stuff. Cleaned up great. Changed all fluids and front end bushings. Thinking about classic car shows, but will be a daily driver, drives stiff, but great.
Did Ford offer a stripe kit for it? It looks a little too unremarkable and would like to do something that is still factory.
Thinking about adding a supercharger kit from Ford SVT parts. Don't want to strip race it, just an occasional street ass kick. What is your opinion?
Wating for the new Lightning, but will keep this 94 forever.

New member, thanks for being here :smt023

·
Registered
2 Posts
HOpe youguys dont mind a hybrid(Lightning motor in a Bronco) guy checking out your site.... I want to add a turbo... so all info will be helpful and appreciated
Thanks for teh info in advance

·
32 Posts
I posted some stuff but I guess that noone knows anything about them...lol
I guess I am not the only one.

·
2003 Sonic Blue less than 18,000 mi
15 Posts
Well lets give this another try......

·
Registered
17,565 Posts