Lightning Rodder banner

41 - 55 of 55 Posts

·
Wile E. Coyote, Super Genius!
10,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
I can get LR decals made since I get them made for NLOC...... but what does a LR decal look like.... and how much interest is there ??
Check the thread I linked to, about half way down the first page. Man, that would go over swell!!

·
10,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Auto Guide? I’m guessing the new owners of the site?
Yeah, they bought it from BigStew. That thread I linked to of the LR decals, it was his.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Yeah, they bought it from BigStew. That thread I linked to of the LR decals, it was his.
I wonder if I made a Texas LR decal, that way it’s not under the name “Lightning Rodder”
hmmm

·
Registered
912 Posts
I can get LR decals made since I get them made for NLOC...... but what does a LR decal look like.... and how much interest is there ??
I’d be interested in LR decals...

·
10,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Reactions: B4Thunder03

·
10,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
I wonder if I made a Texas LR decal, that way it’s not under the name “Lightning Rodder”
hmmm
Don't know that they'd even care at all. They own so many sites, unless they have someone keepin an eye on things, they'd likely never even know.

·
Stiffler's guinea pig
6,613 Posts
It was actually Chris Diaz that sold the site. I dunno whatever happened to Stew, he just dropped off the face of the Earth....

Reactions: cbxer55

·
Stiffler's guinea pig
6,613 Posts

·
10,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
Rob didn't know it was happening until it was done and over with. He was upset about it.
Well, that sucks. Rob might not have wanted to do it.

·
Administrator
18,383 Posts
Rob would have fought against the sale. Chris had the rights and sold us all out.

However, it may be something AG would approve. It is free advertising for their site. anyone wanting to make swag can simply PM ModAdmin and get their approval.

Jim

·
Registered
77 Posts
Rob would have fought against the sale. Chris had the rights and sold us all out.

However, it may be something AG would approve. It is free advertising for their site. anyone wanting to make swag can simply PM ModAdmin and get their approval.

Jim
Speaking of swag, shirts would be cool idea too! 👍🏻😁

·
Registered
912 Posts
Speaking of swag, shirts would be cool idea too! 👍🏻😁
If it means keeping good sites like NLOC and LR going, I'll be supporting this...

·
Registered
77 Posts
41 - 55 of 55 Posts