Lightning Rodder banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Fly'n Low....
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So, as bluntly as the title states. I was cleaning out my storage unit today and found some stuff:

5 Nitto 555s of varying condition and milage/depth - SOLD
3.73 Gear Set - were on car for around 35k then swapped out for 4.10s -50 + the ride (which might be a bit)
Entire Lightning stock front brake set - replaced at 50k with TCE big brake kit. -make offer
2 Blue Superchips - 20 shipped each

I'm in Jacksonville, FL. Would prefer local pickup of the tires and brakes because they are huge (tires) and heavy (brakes).

I also have the stock black storage box for behind the seats, as I replaced it with an MTX thunderform. - make offer

·
Registered
923 Posts
What size are the nittos? I am in savannah so I can easily pick them up.

·
Registered
24 Posts
So, as bluntly as the title states. I was cleaning out my storage unit today and found some stuff:

5 Nitto 555s of varying condition and milage/depth - make offer
3.73 Gear Set - were on car for around 35k then swapped out for 4.10s -50 + the ride (which might be a bit)
Entire Lightning stock front brake set - replaced at 50k with TCE big brake kit. -make offer
2 Blue Superchips - 20 shipped each

I'm in Jacksonville, FL. Would prefer local pickup of the tires and brakes because they are huge (tires) and heavy (brakes).

I also have the stock black storage box for behind the seats, as I replaced it with an MTX thunderform. - make offer

Im from Dallas, Tx. and I was wondering what model are the superchips.

·
Fly'n Low....
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'll get the modle numbers for you tomorrow, I should have looked and wrote them down. I left them in my storage unit.

tires are 295/45r18, i'll shoot you a pm back

1 - 5 of 5 Posts