Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hosted on my site now so no more problems.

A nice side benefit of our products is that most are billet aluminum and can be polished. I have no idea of pricing right now and all is only available by custom order for now.

·
Premium Member
4,662 Posts
racetested said:
The link seems to have probelms now. I'll add the image to my site and then link it for no further problems on Monday.
Denny send it over to me or just attach the pic here OR open up a gallery account here at LR and post away :D

·
Premium Member
13,857 Posts
HOLY I CAN SEE EVERY BALD SPOT ON MY UGLY HEAD BATMAN
WOO HOO NOW THATS DA SCHITT RIGHT THERE
Eww Eww have we tested that yet in the US "YET" ???

cough cough

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the offer Chris but I got my web guy to host the image on our site now.

·
Registered
541 Posts
OHHH YEAH!!!

That's what I'm talkin about!!That looks sweet!!!!
As soon as I'm ready for spray...That's gonna be it!!! :smt101 :smt038 [smilie=bow.gif]

·
Premium Member
4,662 Posts
racetested said:
Thanks for the offer Chris but I got my web guy to host the image on our site now.
No problem Denny, anytime! :smt023

[ROB] You know that donations to Chris, and especially donations of BLING BLING NITROUS KITS ESPECIALLY a RACETESTED NITROUS KIT with a MAXIMIZER can be used as a business write off on your Federal Income Tax return :) AHEMM!!!! [smilie=fingersx.gif] [/ROB]

:LOL :LOL :LOL

Seriously though Denny, KICK ASS BLING MANG!
:smt023 [smilie=discomonkey.gif]

·
Project Dirty Dog
6,747 Posts
Rob will have one before the end of race season im sure

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Chris,
Rob must be rubbing off on you with the 101 ways to get stuff for free or cheap. :LOL

·
Premium Member
4,662 Posts
racetested said:
Chris,
Rob must be rubbing off on you with the 101 ways to get stuff for free or cheap. :LOL
LOL :LOL

Actually you can write it off hehehheehhe, during the tax season I work with my father in his income tax / accounting business, you'd be suprised what the IRS allows people to write off that most folks don't know about.

Aside from that Denny the kit is superb, we are proud to have you here as a supporting vendor, friend and speed junky :D

-Chris

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Chris,
Wish I lived closer as I need a good accountant. I know there are many things that I don't take advantage of and should.

This coming summer will be the first time that I will have everything up to the level I want as far as new website, complete line of products, completed brochures, etc. so I can promote heavily for once. Who knows what kind of kick backs LR will get then. :D

·
Registered
541 Posts
racetested said:
Chris,
I need a copy of that!!! [smilie=laugh.gif]
I'm having dreams of the polished kit,lol....I love it!!!!

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'll make a deal with you. If you make my dreams of a date with Heidi Klum or one of the many other super models or actresses I have a crush on, I'll make sure you get a polished kit. [smilie=fingersx.gif] You also need to get my fiances permission for me to go on this date. :shock:

·
Registered
541 Posts
racetested said:
I'll make a deal with you. If you make my dreams of a date with Heidi Klum or one of the many other super models or actresses I have a crush on, I'll make sure you get a polished kit. [smilie=fingersx.gif] You also need to get my fiances permission for me to go on this date. :shock:
Hmmm,OK you got a deal bro!! :D
I guess I have alot more overtime and side jobs to do :sad:
But the polished option will be available in the future also right??

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I just got my first set of polished solenoids. Everything is polished including all the SS fittings for the inlet and outlet. Just beautiful in person. I may have to upgrade my own kit. :D

The polished will be available for now on and with the looks of it I would think it may sell more than our standard solenoids.

I'll have a polished version of our billet bottle bracket and black anodized one in 2-3 weeks to post about also.

·
Premium Member
13,857 Posts
A BLACK L WITH THAT BLING
WOO HOO................................................

I keep coming back to that Pic and :smt118

But I really think you need to test this stuff a little Denny before you offer it for Sale  [smilie=wavey.gif]

:LOL

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I just recieved a few polished nitrous solenoids and black anodized fuel solenoids for a custom order that are spoken for. The kit shown was done in the U.K. and I am contacting a few local polishers tomorrow for my bottle and bottle brackets. We are deciding if we should continue to polish the inlet and outlet fittings since they are already satin stainless and we can lower the cost by not polishing them. I'll make an updated post when I hopefully have a complete kit together in 3-4 weeks. I'm warning you in advance that the price will probably be $150-200 extra per kit for a complete kit polish since polishing is expensive.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts