Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Whipple Powered
3,850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
***PLEASE NOTE - I HAVE OBTAINED THE SITES PERMISSION FOR THIS ONE TIME SALE***

Each year I place an order for fully stitched NFL Jerseys and sell them to friends,family, and co-workers. I thought that some of you guys might like to get in on the deal as well.

I will be placing my order this Friday - August 19th. Feel free to take a look at the attached excel spreadsheet which shows the available jerseys and breaks them down by team, player, jersey color, and jersey size.

There are three tabs on the spreadsheet:
Tab 1 = Men's jerseys
Tab 2 = Women's "flirt" jerseys
Tab 3 = Kid's jerseys

Men' Sizing:
48 = Medium
50 = Large
52 = X-Large
54 = XX-Large
56 = XXX-Large

It takes 3 weeks for the jerseys to arrive to me so I will be shipping them out to each individual buyer on September 15th.

I have ordered several football, baseball, and hockey jerseys from this supplier and I am always very satisfied and for the price you really can't go wrong. If you are interested please send me a PM with the exact jersey(s) that you want including the player, team, size, and color and also your PayPal address so that I can send you a money request including the details of your order.

Each jersey is $55 with free shipping within the continential U.S. The spreadsheet is attached, please make sure your jersey is in stock before asking for it!

Attachments

·
Whipple Powered
3,850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm sure Asomugha will be available at some point, but not before I place my order this Friday. If anything changes I will PM you.

Can't go wrong with DeSean Jackson.

·
Whipple Powered
3,850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
^Sounds good man just let me know. The women's "flirt" jerseys are new this year so I just want to let you know that I have never seen one in person but they look nice in the pictures and they are fully stitched just like the Men's jerseys.

·
What's my age again?
2,070 Posts
What is the fit like in these? I wear a Large for pretty much everything will this be bigger/looser or about the same size? I would not want it to feel too big not that I want it form fitting either if that makes sense. I might be in for one.

·
Bangin cougars daily
1,380 Posts
Are these the jerseys where the color isnt right or the fabric isn't the same ?

Like the rice jersey has blue on it.... It should be purple.

A guy in my office was selling these for years and then his supplier got busted and so did he.

·
Bangin cougars daily
1,380 Posts
Not trying to ruin business for you just trying to watch out for you

·
Whipple Powered
3,850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Cartel - the size 48 (medium) would more form fitting and the size 50 (large) would probably be just right for you.

Loki - The only pictures available are the ones posted here.

CHILD PLEASE - Thanks for the heads up. In my experience these jerseys are the correct color. I own 3 redskins jerseys, and my wife has 2 Ravens jerseys and we wear them proudly.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.