Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, new to Lightning Rodder. I am not a lightning owner, however I am in the process of converting my 2003 Ford NF-155 Allen Industies supercharged truck to a 2003 Ford Lightning engine. I have visited Lightning Rodder for many years searching information and theres a lot of good info here. In 2003 Ford modeed 200 f-150's to the NF-155 and supercharged 10 of them. I have one of the supercharged ones. From all who are knowledgable about superchargers i have gotten head shakes because of the supercharger setup built by Allen Industries. The Eaton m90 sets below the intake, ugh. So, i have purchased the entire 2003 Ford Lightning setup to install. I am very familer with my previous setup however not all familer with the lightning setup. I would appreciate any and all suggestions and direction with this install. I am looking forward to many years of membership here and will share pictures of the progress. Thanks for allowing me to join in light of the fact that the heart of my NF-155 will now be powered by the lightning legacy.Cheers

·
Registered
375 Posts
Welcome! Got any pics of the truck? I've never heard of that model, but that supercharger setup does sound familiar..

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Pictures

I do have pics, i am trying to figure out hiw to post them. I am working on that today..if you were to search 2003 sema NF-155 theres a pic ther

1 - 3 of 3 Posts