Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First off - cool site - I REALLY like the How-To forum.

I just found this site tonight and figured I'd sign right up.

Hello to everybody - I'll start off my posts with a dyno Video. My SVTOA chapter did a dyno day yesterday and I learn how to use my camera... and firewire...and Movie Maker...and FTP...etc.

The list below is my first movie attempt - let me know what you think, good bad or otherwise.

http://home.satx.rr.com/svt101/FFW Dyno Day - Herb.WMV

BTW - I dyno'ed 400/510 with a 5#, 12" filter, JDM flipchip & Magnaflow catted mids.

·
Project Dirty Dog
6,747 Posts
Good Numbers

Nice numbers with just 5# lower,filter,chip.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks,

I'm hoping, with some help form the traction Gods, to pull of a high 12 finally. Best so far has been 13.37 @ 104.5 with a LOUSY 2.155 of worn out F1s. This was also before the Magnaflow hi-flow cat mid pipes.

NOTE TO SELF - mix VHT and rubber scraps in with the cat bones in the Mojo bag for the Traction Gods...

Herb

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Chris, but its actually True Blue (black with backlighting, purple in the Wal-Mart parking lot at night).

Herb

·
Premium Member
4,662 Posts
herb101 said:
Thanks Chris, but its actually True Blue (black with backlighting, purple in the Wal-Mart parking lot at night).

Herb

lol sorry! hehehe nice looking true blue then! I have wiz'd by a few true blue L's in SA and have finally seen another silver L in SA (aside from mine) going in the opposite direction of me.

I have actually ran into a silver SRT-10 twice on the same road on different occassions, has given me a thumbs up on both encounters and I have done the same in return hehehe! I even had a yellow rumble bee give me a thumbs up, crazy!!!!

Anyway, good looking "L" herb and GLAD TO HAVE ANOTHER SAN ANTONIO L on the board!

-Chris

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
What area of town are you in Chris - I've been SRT hunting but have come up short. I only found an SRT-4 at the track. Funny though, he throught he had something on me. :shock: NOPE

You may want to check out the SVTOA club. At the dyno day Saturday, we had mine, a red 99, a white 01 and a black 01, as well as a bunch of Cobras.

I've not seen too many other Ls on the road (maybe 5 in the lat year), but I've come across a couple at the track.

Herb

1 - 9 of 9 Posts