Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone I go by Suavy on the other boards I just talked to a couple people and thought I'd give this board a shot!

Peace, Suavy :D

·
Premium Member
4,662 Posts
Suavy! Bienvenidos amigo!

Welcome the site bro! I hope you like it!!! It is cool to have another L celebrity in the house :D

-Chris

·
Premium Member
13,857 Posts
SUAVY'S IN DA HOUSE, WOO HOO............

WELCOME BUDDY, IT'S GREAT TO SEE YOU POST HERE,
we can use some Big Boy's

Funny you stopped by, I was just talking about you in a post here

:shock: , YES FOLKS, THIS MAN IS A WILD AND CRAZY GUY
and he has ONE SERIOUS KICK A$$ BEAST

A Brother can use your help AMOF on a pully size answer, I think I answered him right
http://www.lightningrodder.com/components/com_forum/forum.php?page=viewtopic&t=84

Check the place out Suavy, we got a Video Section, Sound Files, Pic Gallery,
soon to be On Line Magazine, it's fast, trouble free, and we need you :D

Only been up and running @ 1 week, AND WE'RE CRANKING................

WELCOME MY FRIEND :smt026

Oh BTW
What do you think of the RONBO Icone :smt033

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks everyone, for those who don't know me I work for Ford so I can help on most tech questions. I manage the 4.6 L engine line, I also have been pretty involved with the Eaton and the Magnum Powers blowers.

On the tech side I have been blessed with a dyno team in my plant that can answer allot of our questions. Just give me a day and I can get you most tech questions answered.

I sure hope this board doesn't follow in the foot steps the others are going. It got so I don't want to help there any more cuz they are all know it all's.

Peace, Suavy

·
Premium Member
4,662 Posts
Suavy,

When I was blueprinting this site, one of the first things that came to mind was if LightningRodder.com was to have forum... The only reason why I questioned whether or not I "wanted a forum or not" was because I didn't want to put up with any "drama". I figured that if we approach the forum situation a little different than the other BIG 2, we might actually pull through and have a decent forum.

YOU ARE MORE THAN WELCOME TO POST UP YOUR TECH INFO! I encourage you. I feel that you coming here wanting to contribute (just like my staff and others) is awesome bro! I sincerely appreciate it and hope to learn something new! :)

-Chris

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you Chris and staff. I hope I can help my lightning family out.

Suavy

·
Registered
190 Posts
I for one, as well as anyone that knows you, are extremely glad to see you here Suavy. Your expertise is irreplaceable and something guys like me, who don’t know a lot about these trucks, look forward to… :smt023

1 - 11 of 11 Posts