Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,
I don't know how I never heard about this forum before? It looks pretty good so far. I usually post on F150online and occasionally on NLOC. Looking forward to talking with everyone.

Jon

·
Premium Member
13,857 Posts
Welcome Home Jon, we've been waiting for you  [smilie=wavey.gif]

We have a real nice place here, TOGETHER everyone runs it, and together we all keep making it better. We haven't been around too long, but we are growing daily and have more to offer than any.
Pic Gallery excepts hi res, and LARGE pic's (BTW you have to open second acc for that)
A Video and Sound File section, where you can steal, look at, and upload Vids
And even our own On-Line Magazine (E-Zine) and you can be in it :D

Front Page is here http://www.lightningrodder.com/
You'll see on the left side, first catogory is Photo Gallery and Vid Sections
second catogory is the E-Zine

BTW, your sig isn't showing because F-150 doesn't allow remote linking to their pic's,
so I put it in my gallery for now and edited you Sig, now we can all see it :D

WELCOME AND ENJOY, and please tell your L bro's about us.....................

OH MY GOD, this is my 666 POST [smilie=eek4.gif]
You aint Satin are you [smilie=laugh.gif]

·
Registered
85 Posts
Welcome, I was in the same boat as you, dont know how I never heard of this site, but alot of great info here

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey guys, thanks for the welcome. I've already found some great stuff in the HOW TO section. And Rob, thanks for helpin me out with the picture. I had no idea it wasnt showing up because it shows up on my computer, I guess cause its in my cache. Well thanks again and I'll work on getting up my own gallery soon. :D

Jon

·
Registered
39 Posts
welcome,

Only been here about a month myself, very helpful people here much better than some others I have been to

·
Registered
145 Posts
Forgot to mention … because of the thermal properties of the different colors of paint  Ford used on the lightning’s .. i.e. Red = less drag than say Black you may add to your future post … Faster than Rob   WQ

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.