Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New York Knicks buy out Metta World Peace and Beno Udrih

"We are disappointed that it did not work out for Beno and Metta here in New York," Knicks president and general manager Steve Mills said. "We thank them for their contributions this season and wish them well."

The 34 year old had a minimal role and averaged 4.8 points, 2.0 rebounds in just 13.4 minutes per game, the lowest of his 15 year career in all of those categories.

"It was a childhood dream of Nfl jerseys china mine to play basketball professionally in New York City, and it has Nfl jerseys wholesale truly been a blessing for that dream to have come true," World Peace said in a statement. "However, under current circumstances, my agent and I have agreed that being bought out would be the best option for me professionally. I would like everyone to know that whether I was on the court or off, I could not have been happier playing for and cheering on this amazing city, my city.

"Lastly, I would like to thank all of the incredible fans of New York, as well as my teammates, my coach and the Knicks' owner for the wonderful opportunity to play in my hometown."

Udrih, who also signed last summer, had 12 starts among his 31 appearances. He averaged 5.6 points and 3.7 assists a game.

By getting waived this week, both veterans will be able to sign with another team and be eligible for the playoffs.

World Peace had a player option for $1.6 million for next season, while Udrih will be an unrestricted free agent in 2014 15. However, World Peace's player option is now null and avoid with the buyout.

New York has lost three straight and is currently six games out of the eighth playoff spot. The Knicks are 21 Wholesale nfl jerseys 36 on the season after losing to the Dallas Mavericks 110 108 on a Dirk Nowitzki buzzer beater on Feb. 24.

The Knicks are 21st in the NBA in points per game with 97.7 points and 26th in the League in rebounds per contest with 40.8.

Denver Broncos bolster offensive line, inking guard Evan Mathis to a 1 year dealFollowing the season ending injury to Ryan Clady, one of the biggest questions surrounding the Denver Broncos immediately became their offensive line. Bronco Nation can now rest a Nfl jerseys cheap little easier.

·
Dude
2,363 Posts
What the Heck????:smt102 Did we just get hacked??:smt102:shocked003

Reactions: stoffer

·
I paid my buck-o-five
75,657 Posts
reported as spam

1 - 3 of 3 Posts