Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
AKA Mr. Breeze
4,291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got off the phone with Jim Jr. and they are sending me a new "KILL" tune, I'm getting ready for STS. If Harley#356 will sell me that seat bracket I can get a kirkey.
I'm shooting for your title Nick, and answer your PM!:bigtu:bigtu

·
10 Second Club!!!
5,573 Posts
i cant wait. last year i had to stand at fence and watch all yall guys have fun. my truck was sitting at home with no motor

·
AKA Mr. Breeze
4,291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Just talked to that sweet young lady a JDM and they're going to send me a 93 street tune too since my chip is 7 yrs old and it's likely the egr is not turned off. She said SR. is working on tunes and she'll try to move mine to the top of the stack since it's been a month. Maybe we will have some more cool dry weather for some testing.:bigtu:bigtu

·
Mr. Crossfire
16,162 Posts
My little brother nick has some tricks were gonna hopefully be playing with in a few weeks bud :) AS always its good fun and I wish you the best at STS

·
AKA Mr. Breeze
4,291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
My little brother nick has some tricks were gonna hopefully be playing with in a few weeks bud :) AS always its good fun and I wish you the best at STS
Thanks, he has given me a tall order to fill but, I have a few changes going on too. Should be able to drop a few pounds and get it down to 4500 with me in it.:bigtu:bigtu

·
Mr. Crossfire
16,162 Posts
Thanks, he has given me a tall order to fill but, I have a few changes going on too. Should be able to drop a few pounds and get it down to 4500 with me in it.:bigtu:bigtu

:cheers[smilie=3g

·
Premium Member
14,841 Posts
The stock pulley record is definitely one to be proud of in the L community...Like to know some of your secrets to run the times that you two guys are running...Call BR549 and ask for stupid "nole", all help will be appreciated.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.