Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, been quiet on here for a bit. very busy. anyway I have found a new trans option. There is a company taking the 4l80E and adapting to the mod motors. I am getting one built now, (1400 hp) reverse manual VB with Trans brake. What is killer is that you still have OD and lockup. lighter, stronger, and for us turbo guys, finally a f-ing transbrake

Am I allowed to say who is doing it? or the site its listed on. its been awhile and i am not so good with rules.

·
Site Supporter Emeritus
1,161 Posts
Penalty? It should weigh in quite a bit under the 4R100.

Jim
Cool. Stronger, lighter now all I want to hear is that it sucks up a little less power than the 4R100.

Is it manual shift only or will it work from our PCM? Never mind, I didn't realize it's a GM transmission.

·
Likes the corn brew
5,338 Posts
Cool. Stronger, lighter now all I want to hear is that it sucks up a little less power than the 4R100.

Is it manual shift only or will it work from our PCM? Never mind, I didn't realize it's a GM transmission.
You can run either a full manual VB or use one of several electronic controllers that are available.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.