Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Joined sometime in the past, but haven't posted. Just saying hello. Also, I've done a search and can't seem to figure out how to upload a video to the vid section. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Premium Member
4,662 Posts
Hellrot said:
Joined sometime in the past, but haven't posted. Just saying hello. Also, I've done a search and can't seem to figure out how to upload a video to the vid section. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Welcome Hellrot!

Here are some instructions on how to upload to the video section of our website...

1.) Make sure you are logged in (either via the forum or through the main page at lightningrodder.com)

2.) Look for the link "Files Section" in the lower part of the forum (where you will also find other links) then click it... IF YOU ARE ON THE MAIN PAGE of LR click on "Sound and Video Clips".

3.) After clicking the above mentioned you will now be redirected to the sound/vid clip section, NOW CHOOSE which directory and if available which sub directory the sound or vid clip should go in. You can do this by clicking on the labled folders/sections listed in the sound/vid clip section.

4.) AFTER you click on the appropriate catagory, LOOK FOR THE BANNER ADVERTISEMENT (can't miss it), and RIGHT UNDER THE BANNER ADVERTISEMENT will be "3" labeled icons listed as "View Catagories", "Search Documents",  and "Submit a new document".

5.)Click on... "Submit a new document" ... then follow the prompts given by the website :)

If you have any problems give me a PM!

-Chris

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys.

Chris, I can get to the area, but the only things I see are "View Categories" and "Search Document". There isn't a "Submit New Document" link?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
KB, that's one nice collection of vehicles you've got there. Love the hood on the red Lightning. :cheers:

·
Premium Member
4,662 Posts
Hellrot said:
Thanks guys.

Chris, I can get to the area, but the only things I see are "View Categories" and "Search Document". There isn't a "Submit New Document" link?
Logout via the forum, then goto LightningRodder.com (not the forum) and login using the login form on the left hand side menu the repeat the above directions I gave you earlier. It sounds like your account hasn't registered on the main page.

Do what I just said and you should see the submit new document button :)

-Chris

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.