Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Mr. Crossfire
16,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went an met up with Bigmac today and purchased the shroud/selanoid cover. I think it pops pretty good with my black b!tch

Attachments

·
SLW-SVT
2,959 Posts
Nice!

·
tuned by JJ @ WMS
8,864 Posts
looks bad ass. you gonna add mudding tires to the 4x4? lol:p

·
Mr. Crossfire
16,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
looks bad ass. you gonna add mudding tires to the 4x4? lol:p
LOL, its never gonna get lowered. FG leafs in the rear with stock shackles, drag spring up front with one coil cut/no iso. [smilie=3g

·
Premium Member
5,754 Posts
Saweeeeeet.

·
What's my age again?
2,070 Posts
Whoa whoa take it easy big guy. You should not be doing any kind of strenuous activities with your injury right now.

Your right that thing really pops and looks great on a black truck. Congrats!

·
The GOLD RUSH!
2,559 Posts
Looks better on your truck. But then again, everything looks better on the black trucks..

·
Whining azz 'Eaton
608 Posts
Damn Brad-lookin good there Mr. Lightning bolts-LOL! That does look hot! The guy who did the painting-did it right!:cheers

·
Mr. Crossfire
16,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Whoa whoa take it easy big guy. You should not be doing any kind of strenuous activities with your injury right now.

Your right that thing really pops and looks great on a black truck. Congrats!
LMAO, Im going crazy. Thinking getting my Xbox hooked up to the net and play MWF 2

·
Mr. Crossfire
16,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks guys, the next big thing is my 6point cage install.

·
Mr. Crossfire
16,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i think the shroud needs to be on a nicer looking truck myself the truck is bringing down the shroud and cover ...
Listen here, you want a late birthday beating fool? I still have my left arm,legs and head fugger.

·
The GOLD RUSH!
2,559 Posts
I agree with mon$tar, looks a lot better on your truck then in the pic originally posted.
I always thought the whole "lightning bolts on a Lightning is cheesy" but seeing this on a black truck it blends in more so it looks clean almost like the actual panels were black already and had the bolts painted over top. It makes it a little more subtle I suppose.. lol about as subtle as lightning bolts airbrushed under your hood can get hahah..

·
Registered
942 Posts
Looks good Brad. I'll have to get used to seeing it on your truck. Pleasure meeting you today.

As for it looking better on his truck, I think this is my thought. The air brush guy did a great job and no matter WHAT truck it is on, it's going to look good.

Shawn

·
What's my age again?
2,070 Posts
Looks good Brad. I'll have to get used to seeing it on your truck. Pleasure meeting you today.

As for it looking better on his truck, I think this is my thought. The air brush guy did a great job and no matter WHAT truck it is on, it's going to look good.

Shawn
Well put I think now the question is who is your airbrush guy?

1 - 20 of 74 Posts