Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New project .. Day Two

In the last 4 wks …. NEW PORTED and POLISHED PLENUM.. NEW 2400/2600 TORQUE CONVERTER ( L WON’T GOOOO …  STRAIGHT BUT SCARES THE SHEEEEET OUT-OF ANY ONE BESIDE ME … LOOK FOR ME AT A RED LIGHT NEAR YOU ) ..  NOW NEW PROJECT.. (CODE NAMED … PROJECT TRASH CAN ) DAY BY DAY UPDATES .. TO-COME

ALSO JUST GOT NEW FLOOR MATS FROM TIM @ CHIKENEAR'S .. THESE ARE THE BEST QUALITY MATS I HAVE SEEN ...

Parts needed for project TRASH CAN
Tools needed

Day Two .. Supplies needed

·
Premium Member
13,857 Posts
Re: New project .. Day One

I WANT THAT SKULL :D

WOW, niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice New Mods you crazy man [smilie=bow.gif]

I want a convertor soooooooooooo bad and my Motor will be out REAL SOON
and I just gave up the deal of a life time on the Best Factory Tech has to offer (@$(@$#@($#

I guess I'll have to live my launches and shifts through my BUDDY :D

Hmm, garbage can, paint, + beer

Is it the custom air box Mod ???

What ever your doing Wicked, I'm SURE it'll be AWESOME :smt109

·
Registered
9 Posts

Hey Rob u should of picked that tq verter up from halife, u still have time to find one
while the motor is out.

·
Registered
228 Posts

Yep you're going to need a converter with that updated engine. More Nos please?

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Skull is from an old HEMI KILL .... HEMI HUNTING .. Fastest growing sport in America ... Hunting permit $25ea Remit to .. WickedQuick Thanks

·
Premium Member
13,857 Posts

NO,
THE SKULLS MINE TIM :D

I know I know I know, I frucked up BIG TIME, not taken the Factory Tech Total Domination Converter from Tom  :sad: AMOF he just pulled out of my Drive way, (drove me home from Sals). To make it worse the Convertor was at Sals and I got to touch see and feel it )*@#%[email protected]%[email protected])$%@)($%@($%(@$%(@$ (someone else bought it, and Sal's installing it)
I guess we'll get mine opened and re-worked, I can NEVER find one at the deal Tom offered

NOTE TO SELF, YOU !&*($)# !&&$)#* next time take the deal

BTW
Tom's new Audi is AWESOME, WOO HOO............................
That thing fly's and looks and drives amazing  [smilie=bow.gif]

THANKS TOM

and ok ok
1 spy shot of Sal's Beast :D

·
Registered
7 Posts

Rob_02Lightning said:
NO,
THE SKULLS MINE TIM :D

I know I know I know, I frucked up BIG TIME, not taken the Factory Tech Total Domination Converter from Tom :sad: AMOF he just pulled out of my Drive way, (drove me home from Sals). To make it worse the Convertor was at Sals and I got to touch see and feel it )*@#%[email protected]%[email protected])$%@)($%@($%(@$%(@$ (someone else bought it, and Sal's installing it)
I guess we'll get mine opened and re-worked,
Bring that thing up to cincinnati. I will gladly give you a better view than the outside of that converter. I like to show off what's inside it just hard to do.
Alan

1 - 10 of 10 Posts