1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
local painter
2,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
63D9EE0B-4253-4C1C-BAE8-4E693F0AC56D.jpeg
9FF2F312-D316-405A-B47C-120A8CFBF1EC.jpeg
AD752B6E-8B06-4C82-84FF-68A97AC75300.jpeg
Finally the Absolute Best, Top Quality Gen2 Lightning/Harley Davidson 3” Long Tube Stepped Header System Built by American Racing Exhaust Exclusively for JLP Just Got Better! We made a few Changes from the Earlier AR/JLPCR Exhaust System that I believe we all will like. We Changed the Exhaust Sound to a Deeper more Big Block Sound with changing the internals of the Mufflers. And we made the exhaust Tips a Huge 4”Dia.. The Tips are Polished Stainless Steal and fill the exhaust cutouts on the Lightning Perfect.👌🏻 Here’s a few photos and a sound Clip with a Stock Eaton Truck on our DYNO. The Cost for the Complete System is as follows.
$2,399.00 (No Cats)
$2,549.00 (With Cats)

Product features on this system includes:

100% Made in the USA - Never Outsourced
Made entirely of 304 stainless steel
3/8" thick laser-cut flanges for a warp-free seal
Hand-ported TIG welded inlets
Optimized primary tube routing for superior fit and performance
Merge collectors with scavenger spikes
Catted systems feature 200 cell metallic substrate catalytic converters for extreme durability!

ABOUT American Race Headers

Our entire product line is made of 304 stainless steel, providing excellent resistance to corrosion, heat and the elements in any environment. ARH exhaust systems have been race proven time and time again with championships to show it!

·
local painter
2,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
It’s cool that folks are still making go fast parts for our trucks.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Well GREAT ! Do the headers step from 1 3/4" to 1 7/8" ? My wallet was just trying to recover from my last round of mods..

·
BagsR4groceries eBay built
9,513 Posts
"JLP Comp R....the LAST exhaust you'll ever have to buy!"

LOL!

I kid, this is a huge improvement over Bassani quality.
I have the ARH long tunes with the Bassani Comp R catback. Just sounds better IMO. I had the ARH catback. Sounded like a wet towel in the wind. Or air rushing out of the pipes just a bad sound. Not sure what JLP has AR change in the mufflers besides the tips

·
Registered
384 Posts
I have the ARH long tunes with the Bassani Comp R catback. Just sounds better IMO. I had the ARH catback. Sounded like a wet towel in the wind. Or air rushing out of the pipes just a bad sound. Not sure what JLP has AR change in the mufflers besides the tips
Yeah, I just meant in regards to build quality and grade of SS. Also, CS with ARH is way better than Bassani. But in terms of exhaust note, Bassani for sure.

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
Unless you live in N.Y. and BS emissions tests! Haha
Why don’t you get collectors insurance n collectors registration and avoid the whole state inspections?

·
Registered
775 Posts
Why don’t you get collectors insurance n collectors registration and avoid the whole state inspections?
I honestly haven’t looked into it, and wasn’t aware my 03’ would qualify...but I will look into it! (y)
I’m sure the East Coast Cali has some dumb law about it! Haha

·
Registered
775 Posts

·
11 second street truck
10,175 Posts
Can you order the exhaust without the long tubes?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts