Lightning Rodder banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 57 of 57 Posts

·
Cogs and Idlers
3,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
I am going to have to bite the bullet, been needing double bearing with lip idlers for a couple years now. Yep cogs, belts want to walk a little.

I will take two is $114.70 correct, I will send via paypal when confirmed.

Two 90mm lipped double bearing idlers.
For 2 idlers shipped within the US it will be $102.35. I'm a little behind in the shop today so I'll have to ship them out first thing Monday morning. 99% of the orders arrive within 2 days so you would have them Wednesday.

Thanks,
Charles :bigtu

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Wile E. Coyote, Super Genius!
9,778 Posts

·
9,778 Posts

·
9,778 Posts
I think he's still active on Facebook.
Ask him for me, if he might have one of those idlers still sittin around somewhere in some dark corner, looking for a home on a Lightning. I still am on the lookout for one to put on my MP idler bridge.

I'd appreciate it. ;)

Once I finally find that last chickenwings idler, I have three Reichard Racing idlers I'll be putting up for sale. Like the bottom one shown.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Ask him for me, if he might have one of those idlers still sittin around somewhere in some dark corner, looking for a home on a Lightning. I still am on the lookout for one to put on my MP idler bridge.

I'd appreciate it. ;)

Once I finally find that last chickenwings idler, I have three Reichard Racing idlers I'll be putting up for sale. Like the bottom one shown.
Sir,
I like the hell outa that radiator hose Robert ! I don't reckon I've ever seen that before.
And there are still at least two of us that won't log on to that other entity!!

Keith

·
9,778 Posts
Sir,
I like the hell outa that radiator hose Robert ! I don't reckon I've ever seen that before.
And there are still at least two of us that won't log on to that other entity!!

Keith
It's a KillerGlass. And yes, it really is glass. I first saw one at a local car gathering. More than one actually, a lot of vehicles at that meet had them. Looked them up online and they made one for the Lightning. Not any more, unfortunately. But, you're a minority. Most here just say it's a RICER part. [smilie=om

Attachments

·
11 second street truck
10,335 Posts
Closing this thread

41 - 57 of 57 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.