Lightning Rodder banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Cogs and Idlers
3,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My boss and i worked out some new pricing so I am able to drop the prices on these permanently!! The new price is $85 per pulley plus shipping. I normally ship USPS flat rate but i can do UPS if you prefer that option. Flat rate is $12.10 anywhere in the USA. These will work for the stock belt setup or with the cog setups. They also work on the MP brackets but require longer mounting bolts.

5% of all sales are donated to a charity. Last years donation was sent to the Ronald McDonald House.

specs on the idlers:

Hard anodized belt surface for superior wear protection.

2- NTN 6203ZZ Bearings rated up to 19,500 rpm

Relief cuts on the inside of each lip to eliminate the belt trying to ride up the lips on the pulley, eliminating excess wear on the edge of the belt and prolonging belt life.

Aluminum dust caps included with 316 stainless hardware.

Unique bearing setup. Split bearings with a spacer in the center of the 2 6203ZZ bearings to help correct improper inner race widths. Play between the ball bearings and the races is between .0004 and .001" of an inch. Our spacer reduces the chance of a bearing being pressed onto another and being forced into an improper position and causing premature failure.

Each bearing is held in place with a stainless lock ring and not a stamped steel circle clip to improve appearance and eliminate rusty circle clips.

Ordering information

Paypal- [email protected] there is an underscore between the chickenwings and 1985.

For those of you who do not use Paypal feel free to shoot me a message with your preferred method of payment.

Thanks,
Charles

pics of the pulleys installed on customer vehicles :bigtu

Attachments

·
Wile E. Coyote, Super Genius!
9,662 Posts
Here are some more pictures of the two I just received yesterday for my cog application.

And a video.

·
R.I.P #3005
3,733 Posts
Payment sent for 2. I saw them on Dash808's truck killer product bro

·
R.I.P #3005
3,733 Posts
Just giving a heads up, buy with confidence. Fast shipping and shipped well I would swear he used 50 bucks of bubble wrap in the box. Great seller :bigtu

·
Cogs and Idlers
3,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Just giving a heads up, buy with confidence. Fast shipping and shipped well I would swear he used 50 bucks of bubble wrap in the box. Great seller :bigtu
Haha glad you got them before Friday man. I had one person say they would have liked more packing so now i stuff the box, giggity. Lol

·
Premium Member
8,947 Posts
You said stuff the box lol

Sent from my iPhone, please disregard grammatical errors.

·
Cogs and Idlers
3,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Will you ship these to the UK ?
Yes sir, shipping will be a little extra. If youre ok with that then I have no problem sending them. If you want to message me the address I can get a quote for you.

Im going on vacation from the 15th-22nd of this month so if you order in that time period then shipping will be delayed. Sorry for the inconvenience but im my only employee lol.

Thanks,
Charles :bigtu

1 - 20 of 57 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.