Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2004 Sonic Blue Truck is # 3348 of 3781 built on 05/03/2004
3,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got some modding done by [email protected] Motor Sports as you can see my dyno #'s in a thread on here I am very satisfied.

I've also added some tail lights, floor mats, an antenna replacement thinggy and a new fuel door.
JJ also hooked me up with a set of T304 Stainless Steel  traction bars. They look really good with the chrome wheels and chrome nerf bar on the Harley.

So far the truck on stock wheels has run a 13.01 @ 105 mph with a lousy arse 60'
These GTII's are junk for the track. 
I'm now thinking of getting a flowmaster set up much like Rob has plus I want to get a single blade t-body, if anything other than s.o.t.p. feeling for bling purposes.

Later...
Bruce

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
airtroop01 said:
Looking really good Boss!!
Hey can you show some pics of how you have the battery tray mounted in there?
Brother I would however it is only ghettorigged at the moment. I basically have it sitting a top the factory piece and used the hold down bracket that came with the battery.
There are two holes in the base plate that I can use to bolt down to the inner fender of the truck just haven't gotten around to it.

I took those pics the day after I got back from Cecil for the SSOTN event.
These trucks are sooo much fun to race, you can't seem to get over the odd feeling of having a wide open space in the cab behind you and clocking off 13.0 @ 105!
Just crazy fun times!

Later...
Bruce

·
Project Dirty Dog
6,747 Posts
Sweet lookin Harley Truck :smt023. I looked into getting one after I totaled my First L last june but they were still out of my price range.

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Big Thanks for everyone's kind words!

Later...
Bruce

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.