Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Just a farm truck
1,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Went to Wichita Falls Raceway for the first time Friday night with some friends. Had the 16" with ET Street dot slicks with me but forgot to put air in them and the tracks shop wasn't open for TNT night. So, I left the Qualifiers and M&H's on, dropped them to 19lbs, did a huge burnout and the end result was my best pass to date,[email protected] This is on pump gas and 14lbs of boost, I need to get a c16 tune and up the boost and see what she'll do. Still have a lot of work left on the 60', but it will come with seat time I think. Had a blast, ended up not running it last night. I think I melted an O2 extender because I'm throwing a P1151 code, I'll tear into it this week and see.

EDITED FOR VID:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXJ7_1LSP5Q&feature=related

·
10 Second Club!!!
5,573 Posts
not bad on 14lbs boost. one of my last passes spinning i cut a 1.85 60ft went 7.53 at 95.3 and 11.61 at 119

·
Mr. Crossfire
16,162 Posts
Congrats, your MPH is a 11.3ish run. I went a 7.1 @ 95.50 on my stock block which netted me my 11.21 pass. More practice never hurts but I assume TX heat blows.

·
Registered
3,695 Posts
Nice run. I looked at my 1/8 mile on some of my time slips and little cool air and a C16 tune, you could be in the 10's my friend. Nice job !:bigtu

Bogarts will improve your times for sure but speed cost $$$$$$. Little bit each year, it's a good addiction

·
Mr. Crossfire
16,162 Posts
brad i wich i could cut a 1.50 like you have. i need bogarts damnit!!!
I cut consistant 1.58s on my SB but best was 1.57 and thats when I went 11.21. With new combo (4) 1.50 lol

·
Mr. Crossfire
16,162 Posts
Nice run. I looked at my 1/8 mile on some of my time slips and little cool air and a C16 tune, you could be in the 10's my friend. Nice job !:bigtu

Bogarts will improve your times for sure but speed cost $$$$$$. Little bit each year, it's a good addiction
I like money but I hate if as well

·
Whining azz 'Eaton
608 Posts
Congrats on those #'s! :bigtu

·
Registered
330 Posts
Congrats!
Try it again with some cool air and practice your launch.60' will get better.
I've cut several 1.5x 60' on a prepped track with my 390's.
i'm just about ready for a new pair,it's been about 6k miles...

·
Mr. Crossfire
16,162 Posts
Good run, low end timing will help lower them 60s

1 - 19 of 19 Posts