Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just like the title says...I spend most of my time over at SVTP but thought i'd stop by and say hey.

Jesse

·
Registered
648 Posts
Cool, glad you dropped by

·
Premium Member
13,857 Posts
WELCOME Jesse  [smilie=wavey.gif]

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice Lightning  :smt023 :smt023 and a great Sig  :cheers:

Sure LA, first move your Buddies Post, then tell him not to hang out  :smt017

:LOL

Jesse,
hang out and have fun, tell one tell all........ [smilie=3gears.gif]

G

·
I said that because they made me take the link to LR out of my sig because they don't like it when you talk about and/or try to promote other sites.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I have been moved...yowsa

I have been banned a bunch of times. Weren't you a mod over there? what happened??

·
George\/
3,421 Posts
SlowSVT95 said:
I said that because they made me take the link to LR out of my sig because they don't like it when you talk about and/or try to promote other sites.
i will admit i didnt think you should have been banned but i dont think it helped you were ummmm slightly bashing the site (i know your taking that harder than it is but its for lack of better wording)
but it doesnt really matter now, its over and i dont want to bring that crap to this site. i kinda like it in here and i dont want you to lock me out because of a difference between a few poeple that didnt involve me

·
Project Dirty Dog
6,747 Posts
Welcome Jesse [smilie=wavey.gif] , just one thing we take the post whoring thing a little serious around here just ask Rob :LOL

1 - 16 of 16 Posts