Lightning Rodder banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I have been browsing for a while to see what Lightnings are out there. I also joined over at National Lightning Owners Club. I have browed both forums many times in the past when my grandpa used to have an 04 Sonic Blue Lightning, but never joined myself.

To give a backstory on what brings me searching for a Lightning. My grandfather used to own a Ford dealership in New York. My entire family worked there and I spent so much of my childhood around the store and that ultimately started my passion for cars. I was only 9 when the gen2 Lightning came out, but remember vividly how cool it was to see the truck. My dad drove one home for a weekend and I couldn’t get enough time sitting behind the wheel pretending to drive and loved riding passenger.

Fast forward to now and I am still so fascinated by these trucks and my passion for SVT vehicles has never stopped. I came across an original Lightning brochure from the dealership while reorganizing some files and it flooded me with memories. I would collect brochures of cars I hoped I’d own someday and saved everything.

I am still in the early stages of my search, but hoping to find a truck in the same sonic blue as my grandpa's. I am interested in the information the group has to offer and hopefully I’ll become apart of the Lightning community soon!

·
Registered
265 Posts
Good luck on your search... You won't be disappointed if you get an L.... Only down side now a days, for a buyer, is the price tag as these trucks have really gone up in value the last couple years... That is for ones with lower miles/kms and in great condition.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts