Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, just picked up a new "to me" 02 Brilliant Silver Lightning. Bone stock..
Currently at the shop getting a 4lb lower, CAI, custom tune... It's intended as a driver "for now".. future plans include a built bottom end, Trick flow twisted Wedge heads, and a KB or whipple blower.. I might add that this is the first FORD I have ever owned.. I am a Vette, Fbody guy my whole life (50 yrs old).. Love the hell out of this truck so far... pics to come....

·
Registered
154 Posts
Hi there! Congrats on your purchase, and welcome to the forum!

If you ever need anything, such as the forum discount code, feel free to shoot me a PM and I'll be happy to help you!

In the meantime, you are more than welcome to browse our website for all of your Lightning parts and needs!
https://lmr.com/Ford-Lightning

·
"01 Fastblack"
320 Posts
Hello, just picked up a new "to me" 02 Brilliant Silver Lightning. Bone stock..
Currently at the shop getting a 4lb lower, CAI, custom tune... It's intended as a driver "for now".. future plans include a built bottom end, Trick flow twisted Wedge heads, and a KB or whipple blower.. I might add that this is the first FORD I have ever owned.. I am a Vette, Fbody guy my whole life (50 yrs old).. Love the hell out of this truck so far... pics to come....
Welcome in from So Cal, I also was a Chevy guy and owned many Silverado's but since buying my L I was converted instantly to a Ford man, enjoy your truck I know you will!

·
SLINGSHOT...ENGAGED
2,608 Posts
Welcome! Curious what shop you have it at?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts