Lightning Rodder banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Even Then I Was Old Skool!
10,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Been trying to come up with something new for you guys that I could use my laminating equipment for and I think this is it. Stew's incredible Lightning Rodder lanyards are awesome... (I bought a couple myself) and that gave me an idea. Check it out below:

These are 5mm double laminated Lightning Rodder Tags. Put them on your keys with or without a lanyard, use on your backpack, briefcase or whatever. Starting off with a black carbon fiber background on one, and a brushed metal look on the other. Price is going to be $6 for two (2) tags, and I will include the poly loops seen in the pictures. Please note the lanyards, keyrings, or bottle openers are NOT included! If you want, I can include a nice set (2) of 36" plain black nylon lanyards with a nylon buckle/cord.

If... anyone wants personalized tags, IOW your name, phone number if lost, build number, or a picture of your truck, maybe red, blue, or white carbon fiber, those would be $16 for two (2) identical custom pieces. Prices include shipping and no paypal fees!

Also... for a limited time, I will include a set of standard tags with any purchase of a shroud label.

Hope you like these!

Mike

·
10,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
L/R on one side. Screen Name on the other? Great for gtg's.
Yeah... I have suggested something similar for Old Town 2012. Could also be done for Dyno day or track rental events.

·
10,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
In the case of "custom" designs... this is just an example:

Side A - Portrait hangs down if you're wearing badge on lanyard at a GTG, includes picture and screen name or nickname.

Side B - Landscape has all the pertinent information you want.

Custom Design Package includes two (2) Identical Badges, two-sided... $16/shipped.

·
Carpe diem
10,810 Posts
Very cool I'm in for a set LR logo on one side then the other a pic my screen name then build number I'll track down a pic and get back with u

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Cool idea.. May have to get one..

·
10,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
You can also add the build #s for those that have them.
Check the backside of post #6, build number is there. But... as far as custom goes, I can also do Harleys (Mustangs, Camaros, whatever):

Back side could have all the pertinent information.

·
Boost-A-Holic
5,471 Posts
These are sweet, Mike! I really want a couple. I'll have to get my info to you soon.

·
10,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Working on Loki's two sets now, first the brushed metal set, then the carbon fiber set. These are preliminary sketches pretty much similar to his shroud label:

Attachments

·
10,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
10,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Workined up a new "standard" edition. Tell me what you think.

Jeremy... working on yours right now... hope to have them in the mail early next week.

Mike

1 - 20 of 26 Posts