Lightning Rodder banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New interior is going in including drum roll center console seat modification. Yep! I could not find any online threads on this that didn't have any dead links. With the exception of a couple pics and general questions there are no details anymore. I remember someone did a detailed list of everything to modify the sister-cousin seat, but also dead linked.

Whatever, I will start a new thread on it. Hope to have the seats back in a couple weeks (interior guy very busy) Meanwhile I have a Expedition console from Ebay on the way and the door panels are getting refinished too. Strange, I could not find any pics of door panel mods with the exception of some crazy show trucks. I post pics when completed. Nothing too crazy and main reason are some scratches, fading, and the factory vinyl peeling up from the panel.I am going for a custom door, additional speaker staging, but still has a factory look.

Pics to follow shortly.

·
11 second street truck
2001 Ford Lightning
10,983 Posts
You mean like this?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yep, knew it was floating in the web somewhere. Although, most of those part numbers are out of production. I have been doing most of the work custom. I will check these part numbers against what I have found with the local parts guy. Thanks for the link!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts