Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Spent the weekend installing a KB, 9" pulley, cooling fans, plugs, belts, idler pulleys, and all new intake parts. No tune as of yet, but it's pretty f*&^n' cool so far! Anybody have issues with ac compressor wiring in fans?

·
Registered
426 Posts
That was a pretty big weekend!

If you do a search at f150 or nloc there is a picture of where to tap into on the underhood fuse box. (for the A/C)

Rich

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sweet. Thanks, Rick- the destructions say to tap in at the compressor, but what a hassle. I hope that will help me solve this dilemma without going to a dealer. [smilie=fingersx.gif]
Good thing it's crappy, cold, and raining again- makes it easy to not take it out and stomp it!

·
George\/
3,421 Posts
nah you can tap in at the under hood fuse panal
ill look at mine in the am and let you know what one to tap as its a little dark right now

·
Premium Member
13,857 Posts
mnhh505  :worthless:

:LOL

JK Bro, WOW a Very productive weekend indeed. :cheers:
ANOTHER BEAST IS BORN, CONGRATS PAL,  :smt109
WOO HOO................

So where's the pic's ???  :D

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Working on it...borrowed camera, but no cable to load. Will get transferrsd to cd soon & post a few if I can edit down to size with shitty program I have. I swear, my pc is so old and outdated that I think the chain drive for the cd-rom is a prototype. And of course I have dial up. It's just sad. :sad:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts