Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My new Cervinis hood finally arrived for my 93L yesterday.

Hopefully I will have time to paint it in a few weeks, until then I will have to ride around like a ricer with a different color hood  :LOL

·
Project Dirty Dog
6,747 Posts
KB ZILLA will you ever be done with your L's J/K looking good (instert chris's bling bling smile here) :LOL

·
Registered
232 Posts
Nice!!!!

I think that is the one I'm going with on my truck.  I was leaning towards the ram air one, but ultimately I think a regular cowl hood will look cleaner and keep the old school look on the old school Lightning.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
e9tac said:
Nice!!!!

I think that is the one I'm going with on my truck.  I was leaning towards the ram air one, but ultimately I think a regular cowl hood will look cleaner and keep the old school look on the old school Lightning.
That was my thinking also..thats why I got the Cowl hood.

BTW: I picked up a quart of paint yesterday so I should be able to get some color on it hopefully in the next week or so. [smilie=fingersx.gif]

·
Formerly 383svt
509 Posts
Looks great!
I had the cervinis ram air hood before. I am going with a glass tek cowl hood and going to extend the cowl to the window. here is a poor quality picture. for some reason, I think because of the contrast between the hood and white truck I can't get a good pic in my garage. Check out how wide the rise of the cowl is! [smilie=fingersx.gif]

jody

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
383svt said:
Looks great!
I had the cervinis ram air hood before. I am going with a glass tek cowl hood and going to extend the cowl to the window. here is a poor quality picture. for some reason, I think because of the contrast between the hood and white truck I can't get a good pic in my garage. Check out how wide the rise of the cowl is! [smilie=fingersx.gif]

jody
Thats gonna be Awesome !!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts