Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
AKA Mr. Breeze
4,291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just found this site. I'll ask a ? first off. How do I turn the background white? I can't see well with this black, everything seems to run together.

·
Premium Member
4,662 Posts
Welcome to the site fishin-nole :)

What you can do to change the "theme" to a different color scheme (namely the background color) is click on the "profile" icon located towards the top of the screen, then look on the left hand side of the screen for the link that says "Look and Layout Preferences" and click on that and then on the main section of the screen (center) up on top look for the option that says "Current Theme: Forum or Board Default (change)" click on the word "Change" in parentheses and then a screen with different theme options will appear and you can choose different themes the site has available for use.

Welcome to LR once again and if you have "any" problems changing your theme or any other problems please PM me or e-mail me at: [email protected] and I will further assist you.

Chris

·
AKA Mr. Breeze
4,291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, that is better. I've owned my L for just over a year. I'm staying with stock pullies until I get it paid off, then I can mod and if it goes boom I'll be able to finance a built motor. Currently I have the usual chip, filter, ftvb, trak bars, full bassani exhaust, and ds loop. Ran my best time sat. 8.44 @ 83.44 with a 1.89 60ft. on et streets with 3 passes on them hoping to knock off some more when they get seasoned.

·
Project Dirty Dog
6,747 Posts
Welcome to Lightningrodder.com, there are a lot of characters that are on these board's that help make it a bad ass site. Chris is our Ring Leader who keeps it all Going for us. :cheers: Chris

·
Registered
17,565 Posts
Welcome aboard!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts