Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When at the dyno the other day a nhtoc member hooked me up with some ABM one peice headlights. I think they are the best one peice I have ever seen. I think they were only offered for a limited time and he had an extra set. What do you think...The LEDs are a light blue and look killer at night (not RICEY), also put some silverstars in them and they are bright. I will get some night pics tonight...

·
Premium Member
13,857 Posts
Ya what he said, Clean and niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice, Me likey (2 thumbs up) :smt023 :smt023

·
Registered
34 Posts
So where do yo uget them and how much do they cost???????

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
chillfactor said:
So where do yo uget them and how much do they cost???????
ABM is the manufacturer, I have not seen them anywhere for sale, unfortunately. I know ABM did a deal with nhtoc.com for like $300 a pair and a bunch of harley owners got them but I have yet to run across this particular style at any outlets. I have seen other ABM syles elsewhere but are a little to ricey for me. I got them from a nhtoc member I know and he actually did an even swap, so I did not have to spend a dime and they look awesome. At the beach right now but I will get some night pics soon.
I will do some searching I think there is a thread with the number to the company that makes them.
Product: Ford F-150 Headlight
Company: ABM Motor Sports LLC
Booth: 10406
Address: 75-5491G-1 Mamalahoa Hwy. Holualoa HI 96725
Phone: 808/324-1508
Description: Combines 1998-2003 Ford OEM double-light system into a single elegant light. More than 1,000 new products were introduced at SEMA Show 20

1 - 9 of 9 Posts