·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Just 2xl's?
Damn

·
Stock block 11 second club
10,556 Posts
Is it a BR advertisement shirt or just a shirt for us to promote our passion?

Regardless, I'll offer my constructive criticism. The font is random, it has no coorelation to the age of our platform and I doubt your intention is to make the shirts in the vibrant colors of the 60s-70s so it falls short on the nostalgia vibe as well.

From a design standpoint I recommend you consider the audience. Sadly most people don't know what a Lightning is so "Get Struck" will be lost in translation. Also, the wheels-up launch does not look dynamic to me and absent the track setting I suspect most people will think its a simply a F-150 leaving Home Depot with mulch in the bed. Even as a Lightning owner I am not particularly fond of the wheels-up pic because owning a Lightning doesn't mean someone drag races. I suspect a static, silhouette pic is more desireable to the masses.

I understand you're more interested in the sales perspective, how many shirts can be sold. With a better design I think you can be successful on both fronts :smt023.

·
20th Anniversary GT350...... MINE!!
2,023 Posts
Allan,
I agree on the design..... needs something.

Something alont this line, drawn up as truck outlines might be a little better.

Attachments

·
2,023 Posts
Or, like this in outline.....

Attachments

·
2,023 Posts
Design looks all hippie like.....it needs more MERICA!!
Like 3 Lightnings lined up in Red, White and Sonic Blue?

I like!!!!

·
2,023 Posts
Post up some more ideas.

·
I like your avatar!
667 Posts
Is it a BR advertisement shirt or just a shirt for us to promote our passion?

Regardless, I'll offer my constructive criticism. The font is random, it has no coorelation to the age of our platform and I doubt your intention is to make the shirts in the vibrant colors of the 60s-70s so it falls short on the nostalgia vibe as well.

From a design standpoint I recommend you consider the audience. Sadly most people don't know what a Lightning is so "Get Struck" will be lost in translation. Also, the wheels-up launch does not look dynamic to me and absent the track setting I suspect most people will think its a simply a F-150 leaving Home Depot with mulch in the bed. Even as a Lightning owner I am not particularly fond of the wheels-up pic because owning a Lightning doesn't mean someone drag races. I suspect a static, silhouette pic is more desireable to the masses.

I understand you're more interested in the sales perspective, how many shirts can be sold. With a better design I think you can be successful on both fronts :smt023.
^^ This. I am glad TJ already left the constructive criticism I would impart so I don't have to type it out. I would, however, like to note that I WOULD BUY THIS SHIRT, if only to support someone in our community and passion. But I honestly probably wouldn't even wear it.

·
Premium Member
4,924 Posts

Attachments

1 - 16 of 16 Posts