Lightning Rodder banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Boosted Bayou
4,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey whats up guys im looking to meet up with some more people from La and get some ideas and basic knowledge. Im also looking for a group to go on the Crusin the Coast with.

·
Premium Member
25,433 Posts
Welcome to LR. Where u from? A bunch of us are going down to Scrapin the Coast tomorrow. Why don't you come on down. I think we'll be by Hooter's.

·
Boosted Bayou
4,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I live in Lafayette i really wanted to go to the scrapin the coast but im offshore this week and wont be home till tuesday night where you from?

·
Premium Member
25,433 Posts
I'm from St.Amant. We have another member on here from Lafayette with a white L that works offshore also. I can't think of his screen name on here at the moment though.

·
Boosted Bayou
4,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ok cool well if you think of his screen name let me know. what about some Louisiana get togethers lets do one this summer. and in october the crusing the coast we should all ride together huh? let me know

·
Boosted Bayou
4,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hey how offten do the lightning owners of Louisiana get together? Just wondering cause I would love to go to one

·
LAG.. its your head start
862 Posts
have mine since feb this year and i go to houston and meet up with those guys as the LA really dont seem to meet up that much

·
Premium Member
25,433 Posts
We have bi-monthly SVT meets in Denham Springs. (svtperformance) Usually about 15 or so Cobras and Lightnings
We meet every 2-3 months around the New Orleans area. (NLOC) Usually about 15 or so Lightnings and HDF150s
For some odd reason I have never been to a LightningRodder meet. And I spend most of my time on this site.:smt102 I had planned on going to the Scrapin' the Coast today, but the truck is still at the tuner's. It is supposed to be members from all the sites meeting and hanging out.
I do agree that we need to have a LightningRodder meet down south. I do get the occasional hackle for having only the LR decals on my truck though.:laughing25

Attachments

·
Boosted Bayou
4,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ok well let's do a meet in July. Let's exchange phone numbers and try to get one planned out. What do Yall think? We can even invite some texas members.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Welcome to LR :rockon_ford

·
I paid my buck-o-five
75,563 Posts
welcome to lightning rodder

1 - 20 of 34 Posts