Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Mr. Crossfire
16,162 Posts
Looks great, nice numbers on low timing. When possible take a pic of the exterior guages

·
Registered
461 Posts
Damn, that thing is CLEAN!! What kind of wax do you use to get that deep shine??
Great numbers, too!

·
The GOLD RUSH!
2,559 Posts
I'm normally not a fan of the played out murdered out theme but I can't deny that that is a good lookin truck! those smoked headlights set it all off. GJ and nice build. :bigtu

·
Florida>Texas
10,629 Posts
good numbers

·
Whining azz 'Eaton
608 Posts
Awesome numbers and a very sinister look to boot! :smt023

·
11 Second Club
15,089 Posts
Nice numbers..... Love your truck man

·
Registered
2,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Looks great, nice numbers on low timing. When possible take a pic of the exterior guages
thanks man! the gauges are fuel pressure and nitrous. i'll try and get you some pics tomorrow sometime.

Damn, that thing is CLEAN!! What kind of wax do you use to get that deep shine??
Great numbers, too!
thanks man, i use maguires soap. it has a wax mixed with the soap. it was the small expensive jug at AZ.

Love the black out look! Give us some specs on the combo to make those numbers ;)
I'm running a 3lb upper and a 6lb lower along with all the other usual mods. im seeing 16lbs of boost right on.

nice
sell em to me! ya know As long as it's nicely done, I believe Blacked out/Murdered out will always be Hot.....can I get a Amen? :bigtu
Amen!:bigtu

truck looks sick!!! what did you use to smoke the fogs?

thanks mike! i had a shop smoke them for me. they used a night shade then clear coat. same with the headlights.

Looks good. The trans cooler sticks out like crazy to me with everything else black.
thanks eric! ya, i hate seeing it! i wonder, is there a way to paint it? or will it not work properly anymore?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts