4.56 rear
Tuned by [email protected]

MAF Extender
KB Boost a Pump - for peace of mind

417/456 through 23" wheels and 305/45 tires

Ambient Temp was 78 degrees
About 1000 ft above sea level
Spinning engine to 5500 RPM

I probably would have picked up another 20hp/30ftlbs if I regapped my plugs to .36, rather than .32 and if they spun the engine more. Better safe than sorry though!

No vids, just dropped the truck off and left :(

·
Registered
134 Posts
Your two piece driveshaft and bigger heavy wheels hurt your dyno numbers beleive it or not...

Take those factors out and you are putting some pretty good power to that engine.

·
regular joe
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mr. FATHERFORD, I see you are here too! LIke me, you are EVERYWHERE!

I have been considering a one piece driveshaft. If I am not mistaken, I can get one directly from ford. Is that what you are using?

·
Registered
134 Posts
Mr. FATHERFORD, I see you are here too! LIke me, you are EVERYWHERE!

I have been considering a one piece driveshaft. If I am not mistaken, I can get one directly from ford. Is that what you are using?
My truck came with a factory 1 piece being it's a regular cab short bed. I'm looking into either getting a custom aluminum one made, or spending the skrilla for a carbon fiber piece. I haven't decided yet.

·
regular joe
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The carbon fiber, custom made, I was quoted $1200. I know that some of the extended cabs came with a one piece driveshaft also.

Now, if you ask someone you and I both know, he will tell you that the carbon fiber driveshaft is crap and the aluminum one will not hold up. Only his steel one will withstand the power that you want to make. Its too bad your shaft wont fit my truck, Id buy it off of you.

·
Registered
134 Posts
The carbon fiber, custom made, I was quoted $1200. I know that some of the extended cabs came with a one piece driveshaft also.

Now, if you ask someone you and I both know, he will tell you that the carbon fiber driveshaft is crap and the aluminum one will not hold up. Only his steel one will withstand the power that you want to make. Its too bad your shaft wont fit my truck, Id buy it off of you.

That guy is such a crook.... I wish I didn't have to spend money with him to get my fuel hat.

·
I'm kind of a Big Deal
3,025 Posts
Pics of the Saleen?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts