Lightning Rodder banner

new best

1K views 13 replies 9 participants last post by  chimshady1 
#1 ·
Ran at Cecil Wednesday evening, had a new personal best of 11.90@116mph. Found out my shift point's are stock and the program was still a break in. Have a dyno scheduled for the 31st for the race side and JLP will adjust my break-in street side too. I'm still pxssed I mxssed JLP's 9.77@140mph pass that night!! :evil:
You guy's and gal's should see that truck, it's just plain mean!! :smt077
Bryan

#6 ·
Thanks Guy's,
I am hoping for mid to low 11's on the street side, just not sure if the Nitto's will permit it!! I still can't get better than a 1.82 60' :sad:.
Suavy, I know your right foot has to be itchin by now!! Well not too much longer for you to wait.

Bryan

#7 ·
bglanden said:
Thanks Guy's,
I am hoping for mid to low 11's on the street side, just not sure if the Nitto's will permit it!!   I still can't get better than a 1.82 60' :sad:. 
Suavy, I know your right foot has to be itchin by now!!  Well not too much longer for you to wait.

Bryan
It's so bad right now I raced my wifes Eddy Bower Expy. :D

Heck I have been driving my youngest son's V6 Mustang pretty hard latley. It's pretty fast for a 6 banger!

#8 ·
Suavy said:
bglanden said:
Thanks Guy's,
I am hoping for mid to low 11's on the street side, just not sure if the Nitto's will permit it!!   I still can't get better than a 1.82 60' :sad:. 
Suavy, I know your right foot has to be itchin by now!!  Well not too much longer for you to wait.

Bryan
It's so bad right now I raced my wifes Eddy Bower Expy.  :D

Suavy,
If anything happen's to interfere with your truck coming back you can alway's come down here and drive mine!! Maybe you can teach me how to get better 60's on Nitto's!!

Heck I have been driving my youngest son's V6 Mustang pretty hard latley. It's pretty fast for a 6 banger!

#9 ·
Suavy said:
bglanden said:
Thanks Guy's,
I am hoping for mid to low 11's on the street side, just not sure if the Nitto's will permit it!! I still can't get better than a 1.82 60' :sad:.
Suavy, I know your right foot has to be itchin by now!! Well not too much longer for you to wait.

Bryan
It's so bad right now I raced my wifes Eddy Bower Expy. :D

[smilie=omgrofl.gif]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.