Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ran a couple 12.6s & 109.5mph on my 31" street tires Fri night.

It was very very hard to launch. Out of the 6 runs on them 4 were spin city. But 2 of them were a 1.93 and 1.94 60ft resulting in a 12.67 and a 12.65 (had to launch like your grandma headed to Church in a yugo)

Ran the 26" ET streets twice. :roll: Best was a tire spinning 12.5 @ 110mph. I'm pretty sure I'd benifiet from a larger tire. :cool:

Rich

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've impressed myself that's for sure. :smt080 I really don't have any serious mods. IMO it's all the little things that add up. If only I could get a track and tire that would hook.. :-?

Rich

·
Administrator
18,554 Posts
Nice times for tall street tires. Your truck is well sorted out. What is next? 28" et streets or Hoosiers?
I think I am going straight to 11" Bogarts with 30" tall M+H. One of the more important pieces to
my plan for 11s.
Jim

·
Premium Member
13,857 Posts
First let me say WOO HOO
CONGRATS RICH
  :smt023 :smt023

Then let me say

WOW
That is one of thee most Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeautiful Pic's I've even seen in my life
What kind of Camera caught that one Rich ???

BTW, your MPH is outstanding my good friend [smilie=bow.gif]
(my shitty ass 11.9 Sat was only at 111 MPH)

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Jim,  I want to keep a street tire. I like running in those classes.  :D  Also, long term I'd like to go with some 4.10s so the taller.. the better.  This summer I think I'll not worry to much about it.  Just go have some fun as-is.

Rob,  Here is a LINK to some track pics from that night. His name is at the top.  He's a nice guy.. just shoot him an e-mail.

(just for the record. This 12.65 was hot lapped. The previous lap was a 12.67 at 109.46)
WOW  :shock:   I did'nt realize it was *that close* of race between me and the Vette.

Here is a pic with the time slip.

Rich

·
Project Dirty Dog
6,747 Posts
Congradulations

1 - 7 of 7 Posts