Lightning Rodder banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2003 Lightning
64 Posts
I watched the stream last night. Performance seems good: just under 600 HP, 775 TQ, 0-60 mid 4 sec, 300 mi range if memory serves. I'm meh on everything else. I imagine a lot of buyers will take the bait on the zero emissions marketing nonsense.

·
Registered
814 Posts
Okay so i am a bit biased. I have a 02 harley that is 4 door and love it but then again technically not a svt. I dont see svt anywhere on it and not even sure svt is still alive. All that being said I do feel it should stand out more than the regular f150 but the hp numbers are 563 hp and 775 tq so it i not just some punk ass truck...0-60 in 4.2...that is moving. Consider it to the fastest factory truck so far 2017 f150 raptor with 4.9 and 01 lightning 5.2. Now the qiestion...would i buy one...maybe a used one in a few years but first year model probably not. Not to mention fully loaded is about 90k.

·
Wile E. Coyote, Super Genius!
10,889 Posts
NLOC already has a forum for these things. Several people there already have reservations for one. SAPS!

!

Reactions: 2001SVT

·
Wile E. Coyote, Super Genius!
10,889 Posts

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
They said price point starting at under 40k... seriously 🤯
For an F-150 that looks like an amazing truck. I feel like the marketing department prostituted the L badge to sell the work trucks. Too many doors. Not limited production. Not really race inspired. But definitely a bad ass F-150. I want one..
40k my ass...just like the c8 corvettes, the rarest model is/will be the one "starting at 58k". It ll be a long time before you find a brand new anything for 40k.

·
Registered
43 Posts
40k my ass...just like the c8 corvettes, the rarest model is/will be the one "starting at 58k". It ll be a long time before you find a brand new anything for 40k.
We’ll see, Monday you can configure most of the trims, the stripper model shortly after.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts