Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Project Dirty Dog
6,747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to get a new set of 02 Sensor's, Anybody know were I can get a set for a decent price. Im trying to eliminate my A/F ratio problems by getting new Header Gaskets, 02 sensors, fuel filter and Wide Band Comander Kit installed.

·
Registered
367 Posts
I got mine from http://www.oxygensensors.com/ good price and I had them in somethinglike three days but you can get them faster if you pay for it.

·
Project Dirty Dog
6,747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Brent I will give them a call and get some ordered. By the way you wanna help me pull my headers and put new gaskets on in a few weeks? You can help me save $200 in PR fee's I don't mind just looking to save a few peneys here and there for my dyno tune.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Yea just give me a call I will help you out. You have to by breakfast, lunch and dinner since I don't drink. :D

Do you want to do it at your house or mine. I have everything but the lift.

It should take around 3 hours to do it and while we are at it we can get rid of those pesky cats :D

Just call me you still have my number don't you?

·
Project Dirty Dog
6,747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Avalanche said:
Yea just give me a call I will help you out. You have to by breakfast, lunch and dinner since I don't drink. :D

Do you want to do it at your house or mine. I have everything but the lift.

It should take around 3 hours to do it and while we are at it we can get rid of those pesky cats :D

Just call me you still have my number don't you?
Shoot me a PM with your number and I will get with you when Im ready. I need to find a day were I can get up to PR to pick up the gaskets. I don't mind getting you food for the day. I don't think the neighbors will like it to much if I gut the only two cats I have :LOL. It will be LOUD as I have magnapacks with a xpipe :D. It's a possibility in all.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts