Lightning Rodder banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I was recently tested for Covid and came back positive. As a first responder there is absolutely no way they'll let me back to work until I go the full quarantine time. This is killing me right now not being able to see my pregnant wife and 3 yr old son. But I got to thinking maybe there are some people here who are in the same boat.

I was just curious if maybe you guys would post some of your favorite lightning or racing videos here to sort of pass the time. If it helps anyone in any way then its a plus for the community.

·
Registered
283 Posts
I feel your pain. I'm active duty myself and have been stuck at home for the past 12 days (2 more to go). Luckily my COVID test came back negative, but my leadership is exercising extreme caution.
Prayers go out to you for a speedy recovery!

Here's a corny motorweek video:
I cringe watching the truck "float" over the hills. Reminds me of an old Lincoln Town Car...

Ken F.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
893 Posts
Hey man sorry to hear you are positive. Just hang in there, you will get through it. You are on the front lines, thanks for helping everyone out!

Here's an video of a burnout i did last October

·
Wile E. Coyote, Super Genius!
10,399 Posts
There are so many Lightning videos on YouTube. Could keep you occupied for hours.

Sorry to hear about you being positive. I still don't know anyone who has had it.

Reactions: LazyDriver

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I appreciate the thoughts guys and my thoughts go out to those who have had it as well. Like you @blacklaser94 my department is being tight on this. I am not the first one to test positive in the department. I know there is a ton of stuff on youtube. I was just trying to help keep this place moving a little.

Luckily so far my symptoms have been like a really bad sinus infection with no taste and smell. No real fever and haven't had difficulty breathing.

Reactions: LazyDriver

·
Registered
75 Posts
Im a FF/Medic also and have dodged many COVID bullets thus far. Half my station got quarantined 2 months back, and at one point our department was down 50-60 guys per shift on COVID leave. They're making us wear masks in the stations as of July. I hope the symptoms stay minor for you brother! Take care!

Reactions: Fast Willy

·
Registered
3 Posts
Don't have any video yet. Just bought my 16 year old son a 02 HD with 320k but just wanted to say thanks for your service. Hope all goes well

·
Registered
497 Posts
Any updates on your AeroSpace/TCE front brakes? I really want to see what TCE comes up with because I might go that route if it turns out really well and TCE is willing to do something similar.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Thank you for your service!
sorry to hear about getting it!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts