Lightning Rodder banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
I'm kind of a Big Deal
3,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A fellow member may be buying my truck and I am trying to shop around for the best price to ship my truck to him.

Georgia -> North Dakota

Anyone have anybody they could recommend?

The only company I have found so far gave me a quote of $1500!

·
I'm kind of a Big Deal
3,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Last time i used Specialty Vehicle Transport Jeff Skarupa De Funiak Springs, Fl. 850.225.0034 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting**************850.225.0034******end_of_the_skype_highlighting or 850.951.0874 [email protected] is email
Just called him and he is no longer in business

·
I paid my buck-o-five
75,537 Posts
PM SJstang...

he ust had the fridge shipped and you need to avoid the compnay he used

·
Registered
324 Posts
Im not really sure how far Atlanta is from ND the reason I thought it was high is due to the fact I had a vehicle shipped to me from Colorado once and it only cost me $600, but I just map quested and yea its 13hours farther to Atlanta. hmm If I could get it down to like $1000 or something this wouldnt be such a problem.

·
Registered
62 Posts
shipping

i used a site called yesterdays tractors to find a guy to ship mine from florida to illinois. my guys name is DAVE DREUSSI and his number is 239-980-3674.he's in florida. if you post the shipping info on that site you will get calls from people going different directions looking for a back haul load. a friend has used this a bunch of times and had good luck. if you need more info just pm me. i called a1 auto logistics , had them scheduled but it didnt work out. good luck[smilie=3g

·
Registered
324 Posts
i used a site called yesterdays tractors to find a guy to ship mine from florida to illinois. my guys name is DAVE DREUSSI and his number is 239-980-3674.he's in florida. if you post the shipping info on that site you will get calls from people going different directions looking for a back haul load. a friend has used this a bunch of times and had good luck. if you need more info just pm me. i called a1 auto logistics , had them scheduled but it didnt work out. good luck[smilie=3g[/QUOTE]
Should I call this guy or should I try and find that site?

·
Registered
62 Posts
i would do both . he may not be able to do it for you based on his plans but you never know , you may find someone else. i do know he is pretty trustworthy. he may even know somebody else. tell him you talked to steve earp in ill and i recommended him. might help. steve

·
I'm kind of a Big Deal
3,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
I'm kind of a Big Deal
3,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
that might work for shipping rims and tires and stuff
Im sure it would. You just name your price and you might find a company willing to do it for that. If not, you find others that come close.

I put in $750 to ship my truck and got 3 others that were all within $100. The fourth company said they will do it for $750.

I love it!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
About this Discussion
15 Replies
7 Participants
flat--line
Lightning Rodder
Join our Lightning Rodder community to discuss the supercharged Ford F150 SVT and Harley Davidson edition pickup.
Full Forum Listing