Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Yeah, I'm that Cool!!
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So the Harley is FINALLY going to be in Cali towards the end of next week. My builder never got to finish the tuning b/c Lund (no offense) is really slow on getting back to people via email tunes. So.....I will need to get the truck tuned down at DMP in Nat City but it costs about 200 bones to get it down there. Just wanted to see if there was anyone willing to help a fellow Lightning/Harley Owner out????? Let me know, I'd be willing to buy some beers if need be. lol

·
Registered
17,565 Posts
hit dante up for a limper tune and drive it down there

·
Registered
17,565 Posts
if youre spending dough.....I dont see why not....most tuners can/will

·
Hit the Pace Car!
2,610 Posts
Yeah dante will email you a start up tune to drive the truck down there. or he can load it straight to the SCT if you take him the SCT

·
Yeah, I'm that Cool!!
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
LOL, thanks for the gesture rman. I'm gonna try and see if he'll give me a limp tune to get down there. I would love to get it on a flatbed but I just paid roto-rooter 200 bucks to clean my septic tank pipes so my tow money kinda went down the drain...lol, get it!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.