Lightning Rodder banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone want to go?
Jamie, any interest in bring my skinnies?
Don bring that eaton powered monster!

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ya, friday the 15th. I messed up the date in the title. Wanna come up?
I don't recognize your board name, if your one of the regulars from NLOC, who are you? Or if i've never met you, come on up. I've got a black 2000 L, with an MP blower. Stop by and say hi. I'll be up there with my girl friend, and hopefully training her on taking some track video's.

·
Registered
58 Posts
No, I'm not from NLOC I tried registering a long time ago and for some reason it never worked, oh well...so I registered here a little while back, I just bought my Lightning in April 03 sonic blue...I wish I could make it tonight but I'm going to end up going fishing for some Striper up the Merrimack, where are you from ?, I live about 15 mins from the track..

·
Registered
71 Posts
Wish I could have gone, but had familly obligations

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm from the North shore of MA. Marblehead. Its about an hour ride for me, only because it takes a half hour just to get to the highway from here, but I'm on permanent vacation (atleast for the summer) so I don't mind going up anytime.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Yeah, I know where marblehead is....I don't know when I'll be able to make it been pretty busy with work and such..but I'm definately going to FFW I'm looking forward to that.....Don where you from.. I'd hate to run into your truck ahahaha..

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Don's from Waltham, but his truck is all bark and no bite! He had to put his stock wimpy blower back on! hahahaha! (even though he would still smoke me!

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I've got most of the bolt ons that you can think of, and a Magnum Powers blower making 16+ lbs of boost. I'm still on the stock block so its tuned very conservative but it made 460hp/535ftlbs on 12 degrees timing before I ran out of fuel pump. I'm doing all the little stuff before I buy a motor so the $$ doesnt hit me all at once. Some day it will run with Don's truck! :D

How bout yourself?

·
Registered
58 Posts
AIRAID intake, Flowmaster CB, boost by pass and that's about it, I don't want to do too much to the truck seeing as it's still under warrantee Who tuned the truck anyway??What size pulley are you running with the MP? I'd consider doing more to the truck if I found somebody I was comfortable in making sure my life saving isn't a waste ahahaha I think I might go to NED this friday night (22) see what it will run...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts