Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2004 Sonic Blue Truck is # 3348 of 3781 built on 05/03/2004
3,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was extremely fortunate enough to win a tub of Natty Blue from Merlin's drawing on here. Great guy that Merlin! :cheers

So finally after getting sometime this weekend (started on Thursday for me) I was able to get my truck washed up from it's time running me around and sitting in the garage since Mustang Week (I should be shot for neglect).

First impression: Smells delicious (Must NOT eat!).
Used a Meguiars foam yellow pad to apply following the directions on the tub, and allowed to dry to a haze. Wiped off really easy and left a nice deep shine behind.

According to Natty Blue you can apply in direct sun and get the same result. I personally hate sweating in the direct sun so I did so in the dark confines of my garage.

Took a pic showing the left side undone and the right side of tape being done.

Thank you again Merlin!

·
Worlds Shiniest HD F-150!
1,453 Posts
Natty's Blue. Easy on, easy off, very bright and shiny...

I have a couple of waxes that are $200-$300 a tub.
They are easy on and hard as cements to take off.
They "may" last longer but don't look any better.

Gotta love Poorboy's...

·
I like your avatar!
667 Posts
Nice! Need to try some.

·
Registered
257 Posts
I grabbed some after reading some of the comments Merlin made during the giveaway. I have been very impressed by it. My customers have also like the results. Very easy to use and for me because it is less expensive than some of my other stuff it is netting me some extra money. I have a couple lots I do some cars for fill in jobs and although it's not production detailing they never want to pay very much.

·
Registered
2004 Sonic Blue Truck is # 3348 of 3781 built on 05/03/2004
3,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
This stuff is great! I applied some more today. Easy on, and easy off. Plus it makes the truck look that much better.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts