Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
HELL YEAH I STREET RACE!
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heres most of the story. Left it at the builders shop. He closed down. Didnt say anything. Now 5 cars are missing.

Story bigining.
My last txt from billy was june 6. He said all he needed was money for the new pistons . He said the truck was at his house and wanted to get it out and running by july. He had the truck running before he asked for new pistons. When I took the truck to him it had 2 dameged pistons. He said he got 2 new ones. Once he put it together he said it had a very bad knock. Tore it down again and found out the other 6 pistons had shrunk from detonation. Some crap like that. So he asked me for$ 540 for a new set of manley pistons. I just lagged it on him. By the time I had the money he wouldn't answer any more. All I had was his paypal. I sent him $1 just to see if he answerd. But no luck....

http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...-beware-look-out-billy-vindicated-tuning.html

All the info is their...

·
HELL YEAH I STREET RACE!
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Even Then I Was Old Skool!
10,411 Posts
Hey Chuck... I hope you got the police in on this. Didn't read the SVT thread yet. Hope you get it back in one piece you know a lotta' people are pullin' for you.

Mike

·
Florida>Texas
10,629 Posts
man thats f'd up..hope you catch the bastard

·
Mr. Crossfire
16,162 Posts
SOrry to hear this, get the police involved asap

·
Premium Member
3,895 Posts
Been following this for a bit now. I would love to see it turn out well. Sadly I think the insurance will end up handling it at the end. Like to many I have seen recently. All I can do is wish all the best, and hope and wish I have a crow bar handy if I ever see him.

·
E85 POWERED L
839 Posts
Sorry to hear man I hope he gets what hes got coming...

·
HELL YEAH I STREET RACE!
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Police report was reported already. But no luck yet. This guy is no were to be found.

·
Registered
2,540 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
Damn, that sucks man, I'll keep my eyes open out here in Ventura. Hopefully it all turns out ok.

·
Flyin HI
31,040 Posts
Daaaaaayum.... That guy is still screwing people?! :violent069

Hope you find him and your L, man. He's gotta turn up.

1 - 20 of 93 Posts