Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
8,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First of all I must say that I am very proud to be associated with such a great bunch of true enthusiasts here on LightningRodder and also very happy to now be a full fledged supporting vendor.

With that said, I am offering a 10 percent discount on anything that I offer, including any JLP product that is not on special or priced over $500.(Diablo programming/tuning excluded).

The trick to this offer is that you must be a member of LightningRodder and you must have atleast 200 posts on this site.(not just popcorn, hey I got my count up posts , but real thought out posts that require you to think for a minute).

This special will last for 30 days from now (April 19- March 19th).

Here are a few samples of what you can save...

SCT XCal W/2 tunes.. Reg 395, with your discount...355.50
MAF extender.. Reg 110.. with your discount...99.00

You get the idea now, so if your interested in not only participating in the best online community of enthusiasts, but saving money on products that you are interested in, get to posting, stay involved in this community, and have a great time doing it..

I'm here to help anyone that needs it, feel free to call me anytime 24/7. :smt023 :smt023

[email protected] Motorsports
Proud supporter of LightningRodder.com

·
Registered
87 Posts
How do you check on thoughtfull posts?

Free post for me! woo hooo, savings here we come! :D :D :D

·
Premium Member
13,857 Posts
Rob_02Lightning said:
There is a VERY GOOD reason for it.

I just can't tell you  :LOL (ok ok I can tell you this)

(It simply counts your post through the membership levels all Forums have) EX: Stage 1 2 3.

Were always looking for ways to improve LR, I believe we have come up with something  very unique. All I can say is we're working on "something" behind the scene that can  possibly reward you for bringing good informative post here to LR.  Lets face it, the better the post are the better the Forum is. In our continuing quest to make LR a better Forum we want you to want to post here, and we think we have a way to make it worth your while.

Of course we also want to see you around more, so on top of "what we're working on", we will also be doing free give-a-ways later this year, (YES you will need a min post requirement to win).
And YES there will be enough time set fourth to allow ALL to have a chance on winning. 

SO POST AWAY, AND MAKE THEM COUNT  ;)

See I told you :D

JJ,
Great oppurtunity for peeps to save $, WOO HOO  :smt023

100 post in 30 days is easy, thats 3.3333333333 a day.
Schitt I'll prob have 2K by then  :LOL

·
Registered
207 Posts
Hey Rob,

Start emailing your post ideas to me and I'll put 'em up for you!! I need another 135!! And I've been hanging around since October!

I hope the ProRacer Package is allowed with this special - that's the last big ticket item I need to source new.

Herb

·
Project Dirty Dog
6,747 Posts
Faster than Rob02 said:
Can I post........."FU Rob" 200 times and qualifiy?

Im not sure maybee need to get JJ in on this one, it may count :LOL

·
Registered
454 Posts
Great deals!
I'm glad to see our SV's giving back to the Lightning/Harley community!
Thanks JJ!

Now hmmm... what else can I buy?!

·
Registered
427 Posts
airtroop01 said:
Great deals!
I'm glad to see our SV's giving back to the Lightning/Harley community!
Thanks JJ!

Now hmmm... what else can I buy?!
Thats what I was thinking..."what elese can I buy? :D

·
Project Dirty Dog
6,747 Posts
I am looking forward to the Xaclibrator 2 to come out. JJ do you have any Idea when it will be? That is what Im looking to get after I get my A/F fixed.

·
Registered
8,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
99BlackBeast said:
I am looking forward to the Xaclibrator 2 to come out. JJ do you have any Idea when it will be? That is what Im looking to get after I get my A/F fixed.
The latest news that I have is that the software and hardware are in the same location and are being assembled as we speak.

I know it sounds corny, but I was told "Two weeks".

I'll make an announcement when they are available.

You'll be rockin and rolling soon Tyson. [smilie=3gears.gif] [smilie=3gears.gif]

[email protected]

·
Registered
8,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
herb101 said:
Hey JJ,

Did you have an answer about the PRP and the discount?

Thanks,
Herb
Unfortunatley (sp) there are two things working against us here with the PRP and this special, one of them is that it is priced above $500 and 2), it is not an item that any SCT dealer can provide a discount on. :sad:

However, when your ready for the PRP, I can promise you 100 percent support 24/7. Its a fantastic tool for those interested in taking their tuning into their own hands.

[email protected]

·
Registered
207 Posts
Thanks JJ,

You're on my speed dial for when I finally stop adding stuff and settle on a baseline for the tune!

Ackk :-? - I missed the $500 cap line - my bad. I was figuring that the PRP was off limits on this anyway, but you don't get what you don't ask for.

Thanks,
Herb

·
Registered
190 Posts
I too am very interest in the XcalibratorII. I have read some information on it here and there but does anyone have information on what it will actually be able to do?

Specifically I am looking for something more then just uploading a tune. I understand it will data log but will it also be able to read codes, and the Ford enhanced codes? Will it have real time information on a screen?

Thanks for any information…

·
Registered
190 Posts
One more question, I posted a question to SVT_KY in the “How To” forums about making one of my Word Documents into a PDF file. I just finished an in depth write-up titled ”Pillar Pod Gauge Install – Start to Finish”.

It is 36 pages long, yes 36 LOL. It is a step by step with pictures and lots of information someone would actually have to read it to see what I mean and then give me some feedback.

I intended it for someone like me. I understand electrical systems, being in electrical engineering but when it comes to mechanical things I am not so bright. Therefore when I developed this write-up I looked at it as how would I like someone to explain how to rebuild a transmission, motor etc.

Anyway sometimes I get busy with these types of projects and don’t get to post much. Any chance on some credits for this project? :D

·
Registered
8,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
TTT....

BTW, the Xcal2 will be a datalogger and flash tool. However, there will be a version for those with chips that will make it just a datalogger.

Price and exchange program details forthcoming. I will update everyone when I know more.

[email protected]

·
Project Dirty Dog
6,747 Posts
Thanks JJ will be standing buy waiting on the latest update [smilie=popcorn.gif]

·
Registered
19 Posts
TTT....

BTW, the Xcal2 will be a datalogger and flash tool. However, there will be a version for those with chips that will make it just a datalogger.

Price and exchange program details forthcoming. I will update everyone when I know more.

[email protected]
Great news about those with "chips"! Keep up the good work JJ!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts