1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Project Dirty Dog
6,747 Posts
Looks Good are those the Famous HRE Wheels on that truck  :smt023. Congradulatios on making the Front Page with you Lightning and I have a set Oh Helo Rims for my truck that I got in a black Finish as well. As Rob Would say Whooo   :LOL

·
Registered
261 Posts
Great shot whoever took the photo! A nice article to add to your treasure chest.

I would think your truck is not to common where you live and makes for a nice change of pace? :D

·
Premium Member
13,857 Posts
And I will

WOO HOO

:smt023 :smt023 CONGRATS  Ranger :cheers:
Def a keeper......

Dam your like world famous
OR SOMETHING  :smt026

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Haha... Denmark where i come from there only live 5,5 million people so "world famous" is at big of a big word [smilie=laugh.gif]
The truck is not only show, it has a fully build engine, cams, ported heads, oversize valves, work 112 charger, longtube headers, 2x3" exsaust, buildt trans with 2400rpm stall, trac bars ect ect ect ect ect.... currently driven with 15psi of boost ( workin on some turbolarmanifolds :D, AEM ecu ) Cause a V8 deserves turbocharging :)

·
Project Dirty Dog
6,747 Posts
One Day I will have a built motor and then will finaly have all the Go I want and Show that is needed. Looks Good any track or dyno #'s of that beast?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hi Again...
The Rims are bought from HRE themselves, 10" wide in front and 11,5" wide in the back... they where not cheap!!! [smilie=eek4.gif]

I forgot to say that the truck offcourse also has upgraded fuelsystem with 65lbs injectors and all the other hardware :D plus a 1500watt sterio with twin 12" subs built in back of the seats plus dvd/cd/video rack...

I do not have any dynos yet or track times cause we over here in denmark have weather like in canada, ( cold as f...) But ill keep the truck up to date...

·
Project Dirty Dog
6,747 Posts
Ranger said:
Hi Again...
The Rims are bought from HRE themselves, 10" wide in front and 11,5" wide in the back... they where not cheap!!! [smilie=eek4.gif]

But does HRE even make a affordable rim. And yes even as I posted this I new you were going to ask was I :smt028 when I posted this and I guess I was :LOL

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.