Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Silver is the fastest color
5,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok guys i have everyhting i need except for a lower .. if any one has one for sale i dont care wut size plz let me kno

as for the question no one has answered for me .. is how big is a 4lb lower and how many teeth ?? if no one has one im having one cutom made but it will go quicker if i kno the diamter and amount of teeth .

or if some oen has a spare like i said im having one made and could replace it but its gonna take 6 weeks and i want it now lol

·
Registered
3,647 Posts

·
Cogswell Cogs
3,392 Posts
Todd, I know it's a long shot and I haven't done any in depth research but, while I was at the BMW M/C dealership the other day I checked out the belt driven 650CS on the showroom floor because it looked like you could simply make a hub for it to bolt on to.
I grabbed the spare belt I carry in my truck and unfortunately the teeth spacing was off... it was a little larger. So, no good but the diameter looked about right.. I didn't have a tape measure.

With that in mind, and I haven't checked the belt fit at a dealership but, H-D M/C's also use a belt driven final drives as well. So, I did a little on line search and found this,
http://www.supermax.net/
I'm guessing if the spacing is correct this place could take a standard 6# lower, or whatever, machine it and make one of his overlays to fit.
If anything it looks like this place is setup to cut cog tooth related products on a daily basis.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts