Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys ok it been a week since i pickup my baby and 1500 miles later iam so hooked,Pipe and air intake are just a mouse click away!! :D

Here a quetion for you thought. Showing of to a few bubbys the other night, i was doing a small burn out and the L started to step out to one side is this sort of normal as i have not had a limited slip diff before ! [smilie=fingersx.gif]

·
Registered
426 Posts
The road surface usually dictates which way it will go when both tires are spinning at the same speed. ;)

Rich

·
Premium Member
246 Posts
Euro Lightning said:
Hi guys ok it been a week since i pickup my baby and 1500 miles later iam so hooked,Pipe and air intake are just a mouse click away!! :D

Here a quetion for you thought. Showing of to a few bubbys the other night, i was doing a small  burn out and the L started to step out to one side is this sort of normal as i have not had a limited slip diff before ! [smilie=fingersx.gif]
Were you holding the brake down to do the burnout?? Before I got my line lock I used to heat up the nitto's at the track and would find the back end walking somewhat.
Bryan

·
Banned
749 Posts
:shock:KILLER BURNOUTS WITH A KILLER TRUCK!!!!!!!!! :LOL

·
Project Dirty Dog
6,747 Posts
I have had mine step out side ways just getting on it from a wot Punch from a dead stop :D .

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That just what what i need to hear . Its not just my L [smilie=laugh.gif]

i will try and sort out some pics real soon [smilie=popcorn.gif]

·
Registered
648 Posts
If your getting one wheel with a longer burn out than the other or just one wheel burnning out. Then change your rear end fuild it will help equalize the two tires.

·
Boost Freak!!!!!!!!
5,887 Posts
If the road has any pitch at all the rear end will find the lowest point to drift to

1 - 9 of 9 Posts